General

Metalheads unite!

the16th6 wrote
nice side idea there justaguy! something like a now playing within this thread... if any body wants chime in what they are listening to at the moment, that day, or that week etc etc

currently listening to:
Abscess/Population Reduction split

earlier today i played Immolation-Before Dawn...Stepping on Angels, a collection of their demo stuff and live songs before Dawn of Possessed, also included is the pre-Immolation band, Rigor Mortis and their material (what littel there is).
any other "old school" fans around here?

Old school DM fan here. How about some Sinister Cross the Styx?
14 years

Metalheads unite!

the16th6 wrote
nl54 wrote
the16th6 wrote
nice side idea there justaguy! something like a now playing within this thread... if any body wants chime in what they are listening to at the moment, that day, or that week etc etc

currently listening to:
Abscess/Population Reduction split

earlier today i played Immolation-Before Dawn...Stepping on Angels, a collection of their demo stuff and live songs before Dawn of Possessed, also included is the pre-Immolation band, Rigor Mortis and their material (what littel there is).
any other "old school" fans around here?

Old school DM fan here. How about some Sinister Cross the Styx?

one of my absolute all time faves ...oh lord what an album

here's my review for it!!!!

metal-archives.com/review.php

hyped at the thought of seeing them at Maryland Deathfest 2010...

Great review of an amazing album! Diabalical Summoning and Hate are awesome too. \m/
14 years

Metalheads unite!

love iron maiden king diamond dimmu borgir cradle of filth leaves eyes nightwish slipknot within temptation testament arch enemy and venom
14 years

Metalheads unite!

give me metal all metal. we will make every thing metal and that will be brutal
14 years

Metalheads unite!

Oh hell yeah
saw Swarm of the Lotus last night with Misery Index
Dillinger Escape Plan 3 nights ago, Eye Hate God, Dying Fetus, Goat whore and PiG Destroyer played here recently too..If you want MeTaL you gotta come to Baltimore..
:o
14 years

Metalheads unite!

I've been listening to loads of stoner doom recently. It's so much heavier than any other kind of metal, and groovy too. I'm not sure i'll ever be able to listen to other kinds of metal the same way ever again. It's perfect for me cuz it combines my love of metal, heavy bassy tones, getting wasted and jamming all in one. <3
14 years

Metalheads unite!

Forest wrote
You guys ought to check Saturnalia Temple out... The best Stoner I've ever heard, and had the chance to see them live about two-three weeks back. It was stellar, and some guy was burning dope in a pot. smiley

]www.myspace.com/saturnaliatemple

I am loving this band so far, awesome dude smiley
14 years

Metalheads unite!

Im going to take the other side and say that I prefer both Mustain's voice and playing skills over Hetfield's
14 years

Metalheads unite!

Never heard of Architect but if anyone is looking for something obscure give Ephel Duath a shot, really cool jazz-metal fusion.
14 years

Metalheads unite!

Breaking benjamin, slipknot, and And metallica
14 years
1234   loading