Lifestyle tips

Not a feedee but enjoying my gain too much.

I've been having this thought for the past couple months. I'm not a gainer, I'm just a fat appretiator. However I've been noticing that sometimes I feel like imitating the stuffings gainers and feedees I watch online do for curiosity sake.

Obviously this could only go one way.

Probably this isn't the best place to ask for "tips to stay fit while having the kink", but I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who is or has gone trough a similar thing.

Every time I think of diets and exercise, all it takes is to feel a jiggle or slap my stomach to make those thoughts vanish.

One thing I should also point out is that I'm currently job hunting, and I'm afraid having a portly stature won't help with some jobs that I want. This might just be anxiety speaking but there have been cases of employers that refused me, hiring people whoa re taller and more fit.
2 years

It’s not an overnight jump from not wanting to get fat to “I love getting fat”. There’s a lot of vacillating for a lot of people. I wavered for years until I ratcheted up to 245 lbs, a 53” belly and 44, almost 46 waist pants. I get really turned on thinking about being in 48s, and 270-280 lbs at my height of 5’6”. I unintentionally lost 35 lbs last year due to a lot of increased activity and loss of appetite, but I on my way up again. What you’re feeling is very common.
2 years

Well yup. Used to consider myself as a feeder but gf wanted to turn the tables and well...

I guess I enjoyed being fed and stuffing myself a little too much. All about letting go of control.
Basicly going back to before is like "after a week, after a month I get back in shape". Hasn't happened.

I guess as long as you have willpower and knowledge the amounts you're eating and keep them balanced you should be fine.
2 years

I have been and still am to some degree a subtle encourager of my wife's weight. But I have been actively gaining for about six years now. I'm up about twenty five pounds, weighing 230 lbs. with a forty eight inch waist. If I think about a diet all I have to do is look in the mirror at my belly and fat butt in one of my tight briefs.

Keep eating and enjoy.
2 years