General

How long have you been on ff

Been here two years myself, personally just seeing if any body positive women live close by, or would be willing to live close. Especially if they didn't really NEED financial support, whether that be because they don't want to actively gain, or because they have a job that pays extremely well and just want a guy to accept them for loving food. Though not much into immobility, since the jiggle while walking is always a sight to see. Well that and since I desire true love, I'd love a woman who would be with me for a long time. Just with a mindset that if I asked: "Would you gain for me" she wouldn't be against it. Even have a few fantasies in that regard.. Being a PC gamer would also be a plus! :3
2 years

This time 2 years, but on and off for years. Hoping to find a woman to love and share this food, fat and gaining kink with. Aren't lonely though, but very frustrated not being able to enjoy this with a like minded.
2 years

About 1 to 2 years. It's good for collecting information and knowledge regarding feedism here.
1 year

Since 2020. It’s Home.
1 year

I'll have been here 16 yrs. in Jan.I have too many memories to name but my most fav. times are when I 1st became a Mod.Then I had to step down for personal reason & then returned & became a Mod again.I've always used the same nick & love my times in chat.Most of the people here are fantastic,although we do get a few who think they are above the rules......lol
1 year
234   loading