Gaining

I have stopped gaining weight

i don’t want to stop. i also don’t have a goal in mind. seems like a dangerous combination. either way, i have stopped at 245 after a year of some rapid weight gain. it’s been about three months and i haven’t lost or gained a pound. i was trying to actively gain. i was stuffing myself and remaing sedentary after the year long weight gain. keeping my hog habits in check, but no results. i decided i guess this is the end. i stopped stuffing, but i am still eating unhealthy and not very active. it’s been about a month of just relaxing, and not trying to actively gain. no weight loss. not a pound. does anyone know what’s going on? has this happened to you before? i have suddenly stopped gaining, and haven’t budged in around three months. no loss or gain. i would like to hit 280 pounds, and take it from there. probably just round off at 300 and stop. why not right? i need a way to start gaining again. please help. thanks!
2 years

Try supplementing with Maca Root.

I can't stop f$%king eating.
2 years

The same is basically happening to me but on a smaller scale. I've tried to intentionally gain twice in my life. Once years ago and right now. Years ago I was able to get to about 180 from my normal of about 140-150. I gained up to 180 quite quickly! That first month or 2 with heavy cream and lots of food. But, once I got to that plateau I couldn't get past it. No matter how much I tried. Granted I did end up going back to work and wasn't able to really try anymore.

Fast forward to a few months ago. My wife and I have moved to a new state. I'm not getting any younger so I go for it to intentionally gain for maybe the last big hooray. Again I start off at the 140-150ish weight. I really go for it. Lots of heavy cream daily, etc, etc. I gain really fast to about 180 weight and now again I have plateaued. I have been able to get a bit more. Sneaky closer to 190. But its has slowed way down. I don't even know if that last 5-10lbs is even fat and not just water weight or something. Everyday I battle to keep gaining or just give up and tell myself I will never be fat. So far I have been keeping myself motivated by talking to people on feedism sites and forums just like this one. Plus a major factor is my wife is encouraging me a lot. While she also has and likes me heavier. Just as I like her that way and she is at her fattest by far ever. So I keep trying. But, it is so difficult some days. Best of luck to you! Hopefully, we get passed this. Take care!
2 years