Lifestyle tips

How can i stay healthy but get fat?

I’ve seen a lot of feedes get fat but some of them end up having big health issues. I don’t want that so is there a way to not get heart problems and still be fat?
2 years

Simple things like doing some exercise cam go a long way. Yeah you would have to eat more to keep up your weight, but it will help keep your heart strong. There are a bunch of examples of active fatties out there, so it's possible

Also eating healthier foods in large quantities is the alternative to eating junk food. It'll keep visceral fat lower and more soft fat which is more healthier.
2 years

Low impact cardio - walking
Having a strong core as well - helps with back issues.

This will slow down your gains a bit, but the work you're putting in is worth it.
2 years

Gettingfatter:
Low impact cardio - walking
Having a strong core as well - helps with back issues.

This will slow down your gains a bit, but the work you're putting in is worth it.

tyy for sharing il surely try this
2 years

neonlemonforce:
Simple things like doing some exercise cam go a long way. Yeah you would have to eat more to keep up your weight, but it will help keep your heart strong. There are a bunch of examples of active fatties out there, so it's possible

Also eating healthier foods in large quantities is the alternative to eating junk food. It'll keep visceral fat lower and more soft fat which is more healthier.

Alright ty for sharing il try this too
2 years