Fat experiences

Skinny to huge

I got all the way down to 150 at my lowest and that’s about where i started this journey and now i just am about 300 not quite but will be sooner rather than later
1 year

Skinny to huge

Fiftyseven:
So who here has gone from stick thin, to majorly obese. I know there are alot of good gains where people already have a stocky build, but seeing someone super thin go to absolutely huge, is an amazing thing to watch.

Etiola:
I wonder if anyone I know secretly enjoyed seeing my transformation from skeleton to obese... πŸ€”

Ich hΓ€tte es genossen dir beim Gewinnen zuzusehen. Sie sind eine sehr Attraktive Frau leider wohnen sie auf der Anderen Seite dieses Planeten.
😘😍
1 year

Skinny to huge

Fiftyseven:
So who here has gone from stick thin, to majorly obese. I know there are alot of good gains where people already have a stocky build, but seeing someone super thin go to absolutely huge, is an amazing thing to watch.

Etiola:
I wonder if anyone I know secretly enjoyed seeing my transformation from skeleton to obese... πŸ€”

I think the answer is yes :-) You look much, much better now!
1 year

Skinny to huge

Fiftyseven:

Etiola:

I would have enjoyed watching you win. You are a very attractive woman, unfortunately you live on the other side of this planet.
😘😍
1 year

Skinny to huge

The lightest I ever weighed as an adult was 125 pounds, and I looked malnourished at that weight...seriously underweight. My weight was typically about 145 to 150 pounds. I had tried gaining weight in the past, but didn't have much success in making it stick. I weighed 166 pound when I finally started using heavy whipping cream to gain weight, and this was in 2018. As of my weigh-in last week Friday, I am at 250.8 pounds, or about 84 pounds fatter than I was when I started gaining with heavy whipping cream.

My body's most recent set-point is about 243 pounds, which is a relief. I can take a break from gaining, and know that my body won't drop below 243 pounds. My body just likes being 77 pounds fatter than it was before I started gaining. I'm really hoping to raise that set-point even higher. I am currently gaining right now, and look forward to posting my next weigh-in this coming Friday.
1 year

Skinny to huge

Fiftyseven:

I wasn't suuuuuper skinny, but for sure skinnier than now! in 2019 I was 132 at 5'4''... now I'm sooo plump and round at 250!
1 year

Skinny to huge

It took me quite some time to go from 135 pounds to 340 now. I'm hoping to break 400 by this time next year.
1 year

Skinny to huge

Zora:
The lightest I ever weighed as an adult was 125 pounds, and I looked malnourished at that weight...seriously underweight. My weight was typically about 145 to 150 pounds. I had tried gaining weight in the past, but didn't have much success in making it stick. I weighed 166 pound when I finally started using heavy whipping cream to gain weight, and this was in 2018. As of my weigh-in last week Friday, I am at 250.8 pounds, or about 84 pounds fatter than I was when I started gaining with heavy whipping cream.

My body's most recent set-point is about 243 pounds, which is a relief. I can take a break from gaining, and know that my body won't drop below 243 pounds. My body just likes being 77 pounds fatter than it was before I started gaining. I'm really hoping to raise that set-point even higher. I am currently gaining right now, and look forward to posting my next weigh-in this coming Friday.

How did you go about figuring out your set point?
1 year

Skinny to huge

Love this thread. smiley Fit to fat is my favorite.
1 year

Skinny to huge

Mine too. Hot to read about innitially. Now I'm doing it!
1 year
12   loading