Feedback and suggestions

Search by height?

Is there a way to add by “height” as a way to search for someone? I was trying to find others of my height to get an idea of what I may look like at my goal weight.
2 years

Search by height?

That actually sounds pretty cool. There’s not many bigger people at my height that I can find pics of, so it sounds like a useful feature.
2 years

Search by height?

Matt:
That actually sounds pretty cool. There’s not many bigger people at my height that I can find pics of, so it sounds like a useful feature.

You have to do it manually by searching for weight and check their height, and then you are out of pictures to look at. It’s nice to have an idea to what you will look like if you are shooting for a certain look. Yes everyone is different and you might not look like that, but at least you will have plenty of ideas of what you may look like or if you need to move up or down your goal.
2 years

Search by height?

Matt:

CuriousAmy13:
You have to do it manually by searching for weight and check their height, a d then you are out of pictures to look at. It’s nice to have an idea to what you will look at if you are shooting for a certain look. Yes everyone is different and you might not look like that, but at least you will have plenty of ideas of what you may look like or if you need to move up or down your goal.

Exactly!
2 years

Search by height?

The most important thing to female is the height of the male!

I mean male can be abusive, jerk, cheater, addict but if he is over 6 feet tall he is marvelous and all the girls will fall in love with him!!!

"I can change him"

I'm short male and that gives automatically females right to treat me like shit or not give me even chance to prove myself to them.
2 years

Search by height?

Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestion. When we get round to updating the profile section and search sections again we can certainly consider adding this as a searchable feature.

Keep your ideas coming!

c00kie
FF Team
2 years

Search by height?

FF Team:
Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestion. When we get round to updating the profile section and search sections again we can certainly consider adding this as a searchable feature.

Keep your ideas coming!

c00kie
FF Team

Thank you for considering this suggestion smiley
2 years