Stuffing

I finally gave in, and it was great!

This post is for all of the feedees who have wanted to give in and gain, but have been too nervous, too health-conscious, etc.

I have spent the last five days doing nothing but eating fast food and drinking soda, and I am loving every minute of it.

I was always too afraid to stuff myself with nothing but what I wanted to eat, but after doing it now, I regret not starting sooner!

Go for it! You won't regret it.
2 years

Lovely
2 years

anon5665:
This post is for all of the feedees who have wanted to give in and gain, but have been too nervous, too health-conscious, etc.

I have spent the last five days doing nothing but eating fast food and drinking soda, and I am loving every minute of it.

I was always too afraid to stuff myself with nothing but what I wanted to eat, but after doing it now, I regret not starting sooner!

I've heard this from feedees all the time. One friend spent Lockdown indulging every food desire he's ever had, and gained a good 50 lbs. He had to lose it for work, but he couldn't help himself - by the end of the project, he was back on his trajectory. Not only did he gain all his Lockdown weight back, he's gotten fatter. I'm so glad you've embraced it, good job.
Now grab a snack.
2 years

anon5665:

syruptitious:
“It feels so good to binge…”
]m.soundcloud.com/massively-fattening/so-you-wanna-be-fat-huh

Woah! That is lovely, and she has others on there are well. Thanks for sharing this!
2 years