Fat experiences

Minor annoyances

What are some of your minor annoyances in life?
Today, I asked a store clerk who was a tall and slender young lady standing at about 5'10, if she could tell me where a product was located. She was nice enough however she soared passed me to its location as if I could keep up with her. She was clearly in better shape. I felt like saying " Honey, I'm 5'3 and overweight. I cannot keep up with you". I'm sure that it was unintentional. She's just very energetic making this a minor annoyance.
2 years

Minor annoyances

When I tried plumping up my gf by taking her out to restaurants and cafés and finding out I'm gaining faster than she is.
2 years

Minor annoyances

John Smith:
smiley Another happenstance that annoys me are about objectively beautiful women who used to pride so much of their own personal value onto their once-thin or voluptuous bodies, that once they've been dealing with a variety of circumstances that made them growing increasingly more voracious and sedentary-- and are subsquequently piling on a considerable amount of weight, they are so disconnected at times from reality they would not just behoove in the same conceited, mischievous manner they used to when they knew they meant s×+t on both the social food chain of attractiveness and the dating pool alike, but downright regress into a mental state that made them forget about how obese they have become and starts waddling around in shrunken clothes that obviously any longer fit them since a good two or three sizes... for later aternating between selective amnesia and a weight conscious panic attack every couple of minutes.
It's bothering;

c) Another set of cases is about super morbidly obese female bystanders in buses or subway trains who feels to embarassed having to singlehandedly monopolize either a douche-seat bench or a pairing of folding seat with their enormous hides, yet feels entitled to subtly physically assault and bump you if you sat on the free seat next to them and happens to be a man.

Why does they haul up their blubber upper arms and some bits of their immense bodies against me anytime? We are not friends;

d) Super morbidly obese women who damn knows their badonkadonks are way too huge and large, threw shoots at me who was the only non-white bystander sat on that three-seat bench, and nevertheless sat down there with a substantial pillow of their left hip and rear covering up a two-third of my lap and their bodies squashing me against the opposite cishioned panel;

d) SSBBW gym managers or owners are the reason why I never took Gold Gym seriously nor subscribed there.

Don't get me wrong, a super morbidly obese woman may be at some instances very active. But we're now talking about not a 300, but 400-ish pounds woman who was huffing and puffing just by wobbling up with elephantesc steps from her office to the counter that was at least a half-dozen of foot forward, sounds like this gym was a big cap 🧢 to me;

somefatgirl:
This entire post sounds like you hate fat women. Are you on the right website?

I'm glad you can filter all that drivel. He starts yapping and I tune out.
2 years

Minor annoyances

John Smith:
smiley Another happenstance that annoys me are about objectively beautiful women who used to pride so much of their own personal value onto their once-thin or voluptuous bodies, that once they've been dealing with a variety of circumstances that made them growing increasingly more voracious and sedentary-- and are subsquequently piling on a considerable amount of weight, they are so disconnected at times from reality they would not just behoove in the same conceited, mischievous manner they used to when they knew they meant s×+t on both the social food chain of attractiveness and the dating pool alike, but downright regress into a mental state that made them forget about how obese they have become and starts waddling around in shrunken clothes that obviously any longer fit them since a good two or three sizes... for later aternating between selective amnesia and a weight conscious panic attack every couple of minutes.
It's bothering;

c) Another set of cases is about super morbidly obese female bystanders in buses or subway trains who feels to embarassed having to singlehandedly monopolize either a douche-seat bench or a pairing of folding seat with their enormous hides, yet feels entitled to subtly physically assault and bump you if you sat on the free seat next to them and happens to be a man.

Why does they haul up their blubber upper arms and some bits of their immense bodies against me anytime? We are not friends;

d) Super morbidly obese women who damn knows their badonkadonks are way too huge and large, threw shoots at me who was the only non-white bystander sat on that three-seat bench, and nevertheless sat down there with a substantial pillow of their left hip and rear covering up a two-third of my lap and their bodies squashing me against the opposite cishioned panel;

d) SSBBW gym managers or owners are the reason why I never took Gold Gym seriously nor subscribed there.

Don't get me wrong, a super morbidly obese woman may be at some instances very active. But we're now talking about not a 300, but 400-ish pounds woman who was huffing and puffing just by wobbling up with elephantesc steps from her office to the counter that was at least a half-dozen of foot forward, sounds like this gym was a big cap 🧢 to me;

SushiQueen:
why are you on here if you hate fat women?

Holy s*it I didn't even notice he said that because of all that drivel.

He literally bodyshamed ssbbws. He lost all right to complain about ANYTHING said about him.
2 years

Minor annoyances

I see you've met Johnny Smith. Resident Egomaniac and over writer and picture thief.

This guy wishes he was important to people so badly that he...writes like this all the time.

Your best bet is to not engage. Just pretend he doesn't exist and your life will become better. I promise.
2 years

Minor annoyances

Please keep things civil folks and stay on topic. Thanks!
2 years

Minor annoyances

FF Team:

He crossed a line this time. Bodyshaming is the ultimate no-no
2 years

Minor annoyances

FF Team:

So fatphobia is civil but objecting to it is not?
2 years

Minor annoyances

HamBeesly:
What on earth are you *talking* about?

In all seriousness, is English your second language? Because I have a feeling maybe not all the vocabulary you use means what you think it means. A lot of what you wrote in the last few days sounded intensely critical and hateful of fat women’s bodies. If that’s not what you intend — and I like to try to believe that most people genuinely mean well, even if they have a hard time conveying their meaning — then perhaps a little less time spent attempting to use as many large words as you can and a little more time clarifying your meaning with the basics. Because if you’re not fat shaming the people you were talking about in this thread, then I honestly have no idea WHAT you were trying to say. And I’d wager most everyone else who has commented hasn’t, either.

Yes, I completely agree. 100%
2 years

Minor annoyances

somefatgirl:
This entire post sounds like you hate fat women. Are you on the right website?

John Smith:
Your reasoning is weird. On what basis do you put forward such accusation?

somefatgirl:
Based on your inane ramblings where you rudely and condescendingly describe and judge fat women’s bodies.

John Smith:
So to speak, what every inane man and woman (including yourself) amid dozens of thousands on both this website and an half-dozen of other similar forums does for now two decades and a half of online Fat Acceptance "community" history?

Sorry if you feel so particularly more special than the rest of the human species than you are stoning an anonymous commentator for not delving in the same delusions than other people who denies the reality about somebody else they appreciate being positively obese, so they can still hypocritically and maliciously weaponize both obesity and overweight issues against people they do not like.

But of course it totally floated ahead of your consciousness, don't you.

HamBeesly:
What on earth are you *talking* about?

In all seriousness, is English your second language? Because I have a feeling maybe not all the vocabulary you use means what you think it means. A lot of what you wrote in the last few days sounded intensely critical and hateful of fat women’s bodies. If that’s not what you intend — and I like to try to believe that most people genuinely mean well, even if they have a hard time conveying their meaning — then perhaps a little less time spent attempting to use as many large words as you can and a little more time clarifying your meaning with the basics. Because if you’re not fat shaming the people you were talking about in this thread, then I honestly have no idea WHAT you were trying to say. And I’d wager most everyone else who has commented hasn’t, either.

The guy has been a troll for years with no pics or profile information, along with a bad history of picture theft (with proof). Now he's clearly going against site rules, when is enough enough?
2 years
12   loading