General

Anyone else saddened by lack of responses and interest?

I don’t get much activity on my profile, certainly less then I hoped. Many times I have sent out messages just trying to start a conversation and I get nothing back. I don’t do any of the things that people mention you shouldn’t do I try to be polite, and I just want to talk. If it leads to something more, that’s great, but I don’t expect anything. A response would be great though.
2 years

No.

I seem to do alright.
2 years

It's not great but...all of those guys buying the drinks, that drink is usually just water.

You just need to know what to do.
2 years

You're looking at it the wrong way. You need to improve yourself first. Confidence, man. All those guys rushing up are doing it because they are terrified they'll get left behind or forgotten.

Just be yourself and chill. if they talk to you, fine. If not, cool.

Get a hobby. Be interesting. Have goals, ambition.

To be wanted you need to have a reason for people to want you.

Be the signal light, don't be the bug.
2 years

Many men seem to be visiting on my profile. I'm not interested on men on dating aspect. I don't mind that they are visiting my profile.

I don't get messages from other users either.
2 years

Many people are not here to date.

Personally, if I'm clicking through to your profile, it's just to see who's in our community, and I find all the countries people are from really cool. That means I'm not "checking you out." I'm happily taken. 😁

I enjoy the community of like-minded folks, making friends (for realz 😜), and learning more as a Feedee each time I come back.
2 years

Dynamo:
Many people are not here to date.

Exactly. And where’s the best 24/7 available place to learn more about a given member and (maybe) find out why they’re on FF? Their profile!😀

Personally, if I'm clicking through to your profile, it's just to see who's in our community

That’s what helps make us a stronger community: better awareness of the diversity of us and what we each bring/are about.

As a date-available person, i may be looking at a particular profile for that reason, though far, far more often it’s simply to get to better know a member, or check up on what a longer-time member wants to express in their profile.

Many reasons for members to view profiles. Dangerous to read motives into profile views.
2 years

I love talking to people and would love to get to know people which is why I fully filled out my profile and also verified my account. However, as much as I enjoy feedism I don’t want to talk about it 24/7.

In my opinion, a lot of people on here think that just because we are both into feedism,that’s enough to chat and meet up and that’s it.

Some people may just be into that but not me.

I’m much more likely to meet up with someone / have long more enjoyable conversations with people who takes an active effort in reading my profile and messages me about related topics etc.
2 years

Feedmesqueezeme:
I love talking to people and would love to get to know people which is why I fully filled out my profile and also verified my account. However, as much as I enjoy feedism I don’t want to talk about it 24/7.

In my opinion, a lot of people on here think that just because we are both into feedism,that’s enough to chat and meet up and that’s it.

Some people may just be into that but not me.

I’m much more likely to meet up with someone / have long more enjoyable conversations with people who takes an active effort in reading my profile and messages me about related topics etc.

This. Too many people (especially dudes in my experience) need to think about this more. Nothing wrong with it if some like that but don’t expect the same response from everyone you dm.
2 years

I say hi and introduce myself politely and get no response or even a read, then i get messages from obvious bot accounts or males, and it's just obnoxious. I just want to at the very least talk to someone about anything, or ideally find a local feedee.
2 years
12   loading