Lifestyle tips

Heavy cream for how long

Back when I used heavy cream I would just drink a glass full before going to bed.
After a week and a half I felt places on my body where my clothes were getting tighter.
Under the arms and the inside of my thighs.
I stayed on that regiment for almost a month and I had become softer and I could feel my butt cheeks jiggle as I walked.
I had been gaining for sometime and the heavy cream did a number on me adding fat in different places it hadn't been before.
2 years

Heavy cream for how long

Ditzy:
Back when I used heavy cream I would just drink a glass full before going to bed.
After a week and a half I felt places on my body where my clothes were getting tighter.
Under the arms and the inside of my thighs.
I stayed on that regiment for almost a month and I had become softer and I could feel my butt cheeks jiggle as I walked.
I had been gaining for sometime and the heavy cream did a number on me adding fat in different places it hadn't been before.

I am gonna try it for a month!
2 years

Heavy cream for how long

Let us know how it works for you.
2 years

Heavy cream for how long

Can a liter of heavy cream a day work?
2 years

Heavy cream for how long

I would personally, start easy.
Maybe go for a lactose free version.
Starting their first week with 100 ml 3 times a day with your meals
And see how it goes when you have no problems increasing to 200 ml.
When doing this for 4 weeks you are adding a 2k Calories daylie so you can expect ~ 5 kilos in 4 weeks maybe a bit less
2 years

Heavy cream for how long

I’d say start easy and see how your body reacts, so 250x2.
Not everyOne can digest Heavy cream well.
If you want you can get lipase and lactase enzymes for better digestion.
I would also recommend to ad somekinde of sugar to the cream.
Doesn’t matter what in perticular smiley
2 years

Heavy cream for how long

hhhggg:
I’d say start easy and see how your body reacts, so 250x2.
Not everyOne can digest Heavy cream well.
If you want you can get lipase and lactase enzymes for better digestion.
I would also recommend to ad somekinde of sugar to the cream.
Doesn’t matter what in perticular smiley

becomingoverweight:
A sugar low in fructose would be healthiest, something like glucose, maltose, or corn syrup.

True, but I think when we are talking about drinking heavy cream. Health is not the main concern 😅
Maybe another topic—> healthy weight gain shakes ? smiley
2 years

Heavy cream for how long

visceral fat is hot, i'd say add lots of sugar~
2 years

Heavy cream for how long

hhhggg:
True, but I think when we are talking about drinking heavy cream. Health is not the main concern 😅
Maybe another topic—> healthy weight gain shakes ? smiley

becomingoverweight:
I disagree, plenty of gainers want to be healthy and want a particular fat distribution. Fructose contributes to fatty liver and increases visceral fat more than glucose does.

Well I am saying that when you want to gain weight in a heathy way, drinking heavy cream is not the best idea.
Plus the amount of when we assume that you put 50 gram of sugar in the cream that you consume 2 time a day. Reagular sugar is 50:50 fructose glucose.
So you have 200 calories out of fructose.
There fore the rest of you daly eating is going to have the main effect on health an fat distribution.

I am going to open a nother topic we’re we can talk about it.
2 years

Heavy cream for how long

Eirtae feedee:
I start today, 2x100ml every day. Maybe more in a week

any update?
2 years
12   loading