Submission and domination

Tying belly fat

Hmm, bondage fat-style. It sounds like an interesting concept, but you would need a lot more rope lol
15 years

Tying belly fat

totally hot to see a belly compressed by a rope or belt.
15 years

Tying belly fat

Belly bondage is totally hot! I especially love to couple belly and breast belts with full restraint and tickle torture. You've got to make sure the belts go in the natural creases of the belly so the fat rolls really stick out. It also makes everything totally hypersenitive to touch. Tickling and belly-eating is such a delicacy in this way.
14 years

Tying belly fat

It's not necessarily what you are thinking about but I love the idea of women using a obesity belt.

spinalbrace.com/obesitymaternity/obesitybelt.htm

(Sadly, I could not find a page where they have a female model wearing the obesity belt)

Perhaps not really squeezing the belly but more giving it support and preventing it from hanging so that the woman looks fatter, I think it would possibly improve or prevent back pain in big bellied women.

My dream woman would use a obesity belt and have most of the belly outside of her pants.

An alternative to a obesity belt would be to just have a tight shirt to give support to the big belly.
10 years