Fat experiences

Quiz: what's your feeding style?

Haha I just took this quiz 4 times for the feedees in my stories and I have to say the results were pretty accurate.

Eddie: pure lard lover
Heather: sub feedee
Malcolm: Dom feedee
Ben: romantic feedee
2 years

Romantic Feedee.

I guess I'm soppy, haha.
2 years

Fit2fat2:
Anyone else get horny taking that test 🤣😂🤣😂

Haha, maybe a little, thinking when last time I gained weight.
2 years

Stuff my belly untill I can't move!

That fits! smiley
2 years

romantic feedee - i agree with it 100%
2 years

I took the test from the perspective of things Im seeking, and not suprisingly Im a Pure Lard Lover too! that's what I have always been and forever will be
2 years

That's my result

I would have liked there to be more questions that delve deeper into the topic because it is very extensive.

But very amusing

Romantic feedee
You love being romanced, you love to see your partner going crazy over your body, caressing your folds and rolls and telling how much they love their little fatty. You are probably one of the most sensual type of gainers, you prefer good food and gentle feeding hands, the act of eating and impressing you guy for is as sensual as sex itself, but it's even better when you manage to combine the two. You love being touched allover your body and being told how soft, sexy and fat you are. Your feeding style: You like to be spoiled, you don't mind the occasional force feeding, but you mostly love being admired for your body while you eat....You want the food to be used as a way of seducing you into becoming fatter and sexier, and sometime want your feeder to put some thought and planning into it, maybe a restaurant meal followed by a night of passionate feeding and caressing and sex.

33% Romantic feedee
17% Submissive feedee
17% Dom gainer
16% Stuff my belly untill I can't move!
15% Pure lard lover
2 years
12   loading