Submission and domination

I cant fit in my old clothes :(

Same here it started out with all my large t shirts and they became tighter and now they won’t even go past my chest and the xl’s are skin tight now I’ve been stocking up in 3xl but even those are becoming snug. And forget about any pants that have to button i tried on36’s and 38’s the other day and barely could button the 38’s, would of needed to get 40-42 but they didn’t have any, and have been having to get xxl sweats i can’t even pull any of my old pairs past my thighs and they were all larges
2 years

It’s called spandex or get a size bigger to grow into since we know loosing weight isn’t going to happen.
Poundella:
I'm feeling like such a piglet lately, all my old size 6 clothes dont fit around my ass and boobs any more. No chance of zipping jeans up with my muffin top either! I need new ones ASAP or I'll have to lose some weight!
2 years

Don’t worry to much, getting new clothes is the only option.
Keep in mind that leggings and oversize shits will go a long way.
2 years

Welcome to the reality of gaining weight.
You will be buying clothes more often.
When I was an active gainer I would shop at Goodwill or consignment shops for jeans/leggings and skirts.
2 years

Ditzy:
Welcome to the reality of gaining weight.
You will be buying clothes more often.
When I was an active gainer I would shop at Goodwill or consignment shops for jeans/leggings and skirts.

That’s where I’ve been going lately, they don’t really have too many in my size ☹️ I had to go to this one place at the mall and get 3x and 4x “tall” tees lol they are suppose to go down longer on most, one of my friends tried on one of the shirts and it went down to his knees, lol not only am i getting wider, but i already had the longest torso ever so it’s been double hard to find them but I’m glad i found that store they have sizes up to 10x so i shouldn’t have any worries there 😅 almost up 100lbs since the beginning of the year, gained 24 lbs in the last month. What started out as accidental or just your average overeat has turned into a complete gorge and now I’m obsessed to eat as much as possible and get as big as i can lol just wish i had someone to enjoy it with that’s part of why i eat, it’s the only thing that makes me happy and gives me any type of relief or any type of assurance that life doesn’t completely suck. I appreciate you talking when you do you’re a great person and I’d like to say friend
2 years

I was once a 2X....now slowly outgrowing my 4X clothes and heading to a 5X....in a year!
10 months

Yeah, my love has reached the point where she can't even buy clothing from "regular" plus-sized clothing stores and has to order special ultra plus-sized garments online. Giant formless tunics that are the size of tents in size 8XL. I do the laundry, and it's genuinely shocking how huge her clothing is getting. It looks loose and formless on the rack, but she really fills it out and it hugs her body.

Her biggest problem is the way she eats she keeps spilling sauce and grease all over her cleavage and belly, so she has to keep replacing her super-sized clothes from the way she gorges herself.

But she doesn't really care because she's accepted that as part of her lifestyle. Just a little inconvenience.
10 months