Extreme obesity

Encouraging/forcing muscle atrophy

Two months. Two months of bed time can ruin your muscles and make exercise almost impossible. It's not healthy.

But what a head start on a fat demise ❤️
2 years

My current feedee has not left the bed, except by hoyer lift in almost 10 months. Gained 95 pounds in 10 months. Does not wear anything at all
2 years

Awesome, no move, only put on weight, lose muscle and gain pure fat ❤️
2 years

very interesting!
2 years

Tigerlily33:
My current feedee has not left the bed, except by hoyer lift in almost 10 months. Gained 95 pounds in 10 months. Does not wear anything at all

The longer he sits immobile is he gaining at a faster rate?
2 years

It's happening to my big fat lady.

When she goes to the hospital for a routine check, she always tells me her weight. Since the latest Corona wave, she's lost a lot of weight...

Except that she's clearly more obese than ever, I should know (tee hee). She's literally gaining new body parts, she's so fat. Which means this must be muscle loss.

We both agreed, she has to gain that weight back, except this time it's not going to be muscle mass, but blubber.
2 years

Hedonistic_Purity:
Two months. Two months of bed time can ruin your muscles and make exercise almost impossible. It's not healthy.

But what a head start on a fat demise ❤️

LuckyThirteen33:
I believe this 100%. I spent about a month not doing much besides Netflix, eating, and hanging out in bed. I gained 20 lbs and the smallest amount of exercise was SO tough... I'd be huffing and puffing with my muscles in pain. I've gained probably 10 more pounds in the last month but walking is easier at least.

Keep it going until the pop ❤️
1 year