General

Skinny feeder vs fat feeder

Both, but if I had to pick one i’d pick fat. I’d love to have a SSBBW feeder ❤️
2 years

Any feeder will do
2 years

Both are appealing, body contrast is super hot, but we all like more to love.
I’d say the more dominat she is the slimmer she should be 😅
2 years

Think I'd prefer a large and heavy feeder, though I could somehow see a thinner one possibly working. The reasons should be fairly obvious, though if not:

- "Never trust a skinny cook." There seems to be a lot of truth to this. Those who know how to cook incredibly delicious, rich, and indulgent food are likely to be fat themselves. Even if she doesn't always cook, someone who's fat will more likely than not know how to eat very well.

- Obviously I prefer BBW in general. All the reasons for that could and should be in another thread or post though.

- Just something about the thought of a heavy woman who's determined to make me as big, fat, and heavy as she is. Or even just likes it when I'm thicker and heavier than I used to be.

On the other hand, a feeder who's much smaller would mean when others see us, some may thing "Why is she with this fat, heavy man?" But this contrast and the shock value generated by this isn't super important to me.

All I really want is someone who at least doesn't mind a large, heavy man, or someone who's becoming large and heavy.
2 years

Although I understand the ones that into body contrast, I prefer a large feeder who enjoys eating and determined to make me bigger than she is. Skinny feeder is sounds a little creepy. How do they know to enjoy food, they eating so little...
2 years

I always prefer contrast. Either skinny, fit, lean or muscular compared to my curvy chubby body. 🥵
2 years

Chubby all the way to fat.
2 years

I prefer an obese feeder, one who would make me as fat/obese as they are. I have written a couple of stories where a slim, workout guy marries a BBW she makes him become obese too. Great fantasy!
2 years

CurvyPiggy:
I always prefer contrast. Either skinny, fit, lean or muscular compared to my curvy chubby body. 🥵

This🤤
2 years

I have never been fortunate to have a feeder. My wife has tried to be one. But I would prefer a fat feeder.
2 years
123   loading