Extreme obesity

Death feedism...what's the appeal?

It's not my thing, but I'm curious why people would want to do it. A little help? I won't judge.
2 years

Idk I just find it hot
2 years

It’s the ultimate taboo. The pleasure doesn’t come from the idea of death, but the fact that you’re so fat that even the smallest tasks are impossible. You sacrifice walking, eating, and even breathing to your insatiable gluttony

It’s about not having the power to stop. Being too weak to resist, even when you know you should
2 years

For me, it’s not death that is appealing. For me, it’s taking control over how I choose to live my final years. It would be hard to gain to immobility without doing it intentionally on some level
2 years

it's probably the darkest side of feederism, the pleasure of non-stop eating, and reaching 1200lbs or more. the hard part is finding a willing feeder, I would like to have a feeder that will fatten me up to 1500lbs, it would be the perfect death.
2 years

It's not the dying as such.It's taking that irreversible step.Giving in and gaining so much weight,despite knowing that your life will be shorter as a result.The idea of no going back,of committing yourself to the 'wrong' thing:a life of fat.
2 years

The idea of not thinking and letting yourself go past the point of no return is what drives me to it
2 years

For me, it was always the fantasy of being so helpless to my feedist urges that I couldn't stop if I wanted to. Some people try and be fat and healthy, but the risks of excessive obesity are very real, and I guess it's kind of steering into the skid so to speak, embracing the probability of developing them and utilising that for gratification.

It became very real for me last year when I was diagnosed as diabetic, with high blood pressure, and high cholesterol to boot. I took time away from the community to deal with that and reflect on who I am and how I'd been engaging with my fetish, and finally feel at peace with my issues.
2 years

To me it's about allowing this one desire take control of my whole life. Giving up on any semblance of living a normal life to allow myself to become the gluttony I have desired for years.
2 years

I struggle with the idea of my life ending but it at the same time is incredibly gratifying to think about my life ending because of my choice to be morbidly obese when I could've stopped my weight gain or done something to slow it down but instead I chose to let myself get so obese that I live the rest of my life unhealthy and not being able to live a normal life because of being so obese and eventually dying because of not caring enough to make choices that will save my life and instead dying because I couldn't stop getting more and more obese and it gets to the point that I die from my body being so morbidly obese. Such a turn on to think that I'm going to let myself die when I could live longer if I controlled my eating habits but instead I'll happily choose dying with my belly hanging down and jiggling until I die one day because my heart can't take it anymore. I know it sounds crazy but to me its worth dying because I'll live my life happy and fat and not having to control my eating habits or worry about myself getting obese because I plan to let my body go until I die from it
2 years
123   loading