Lifestyle tips

Fat mainly only going to lower belly?

Will the fat distribution even out or will my general belly shape be like this even after I gain a lot more. I'm new to gaining and have been skinny for my entire life so I'm clueless. Currently 138lbs and I started at 130lbs.
2 years

it's common for people to start gaining in their belly before they start gaining elsewhere. unfortunately it's hard to predict exactly where you'll gain and how much you'll gain in different parts of your body. you might gain mostly in your belly, or you might find that in another 10lbs or so other parts of your body start to thicken up.

it can take a little time for your body to even out as well. maybe see how you go with other 5-10lbs?
2 years

doublefrosted:
it's common for people to start gaining in their belly before they start gaining elsewhere. unfortunately it's hard to predict exactly where you'll gain and how much you'll gain in different parts of your body. you might gain mostly in your belly, or you might find that in another 10lbs or so other parts of your body start to thicken up.

it can take a little time for your body to even out as well. maybe see how you go with other 5-10lbs?

Definitely a belly girl.
2 years

doublefrosted:

alright thanks I'll carefully observe how things go. I'll keep track of it here.
2 years