Dating/Friendships

Man starting to indirectly transform into a bbw, need encouragement

So for the longest time, I’ve lusted after women with large curves. Big breasts, a large butt, a perfectly round belly. I was obsessed.

Eventually my fantasies evolved and expanded to imaging what it’s like to grow said curves myself.

Recently I was in a job that led me to really gain weight for the first time, roughly 30lbs. I developed a feminine looking bubble butt as a result.

I now find myself for the first time really interested in growing and expanding my curves to become even bigger and more feminine. I could use encouragement from a female feeder or feedee and really looking for a friend more than anything.

If you are eager to chat to let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.
2 years

I will be very happy to chat whit you !
2 years

Sure. Hit me up her hun or you can kik me at gaetano2733 if you want to fat love. I'd love to write you a story too.
1 year

Bumping this message up the forums. I try to run away from these feelings, but they keep on pulling me back.

What I wouldn’t give for someone to feed me, rub my belly, remind me how fat I’m getting. Inch by inch I’m slowly gaining, the feelings becoming harder to avoid
4 months