Fattening others

Your dream interaction?

Dream interaction?
I would be in a relationship and everything is going good. She starts making these foods and she wants me to try them out as her 'taste tester'. However, she keeps making the most sweet and fattening foods. And she makes a lot of them and wants me to finish them.

I gain a lot of weight, like about 100 pounds and try to lose it. But she tells me how much better I look and says it doesn't bother her. In fact, she wants me to be fatter I end up failing to lose the weight and just decide to gain more for her with her help.
10 months

Your dream interaction?

My dream interaction would be one where I'm able to be comfortable enough to express myself openly, where I'm listened to without judgement, and where I'm respected and appreciated for who I am. In my dream interaction, I would also be able to share my thoughts, feelings, and opinions, without fear of rejection, judgment, or lack of understanding.
10 months

Your dream interaction?

My dream interaction would be dining in a nice restaurant with my partner, and we keep the food orders coming as my belly bloats, perhaps revealing distended flesh as I protrude more...And more... And more. We can tell the staff is trying (and failing) to be discrete as they talk about the slim guy who has ordered four of five entrees and every appetizer on the menu for his swelling fatty. Eventually, the general manager approaches our table to ask if everything is "to our liking", but we can tell he is at least mildly concerned the bloated woman in front of him, who is rubbing her massive gut, will have a medical emergency if she devours more food.
10 months

Your dream interaction?

BigBallBellyGirl:
My dream interaction would be dining in a nice restaurant with my partner, and we keep the food orders coming as my belly bloats, perhaps revealing distended flesh as I protrude more...And more... And more. We can tell the staff is trying (and failing) to be discrete as they talk about the slim guy who has ordered four of five entrees and every appetizer on the menu for his swelling fatty. Eventually, the general manager approaches our table to ask if everything is "to our liking", but we can tell he is at least mildly concerned the bloated woman in front of him, who is rubbing her massive gut, will have a medical emergency if she devours more food.

Curiouskatt:
Oh wow, that’s so so hot.

Absolutely!
10 months

Your dream interaction?

A woman feeder coming into my life and taking over.
10 months

Your dream interaction?

BigBallBellyGirl:

Curiouskatt:
Oh wow, that’s so so hot.

MottiF:
Absolutely!

I guess the closest I've ever come to a real life comment from a stranger on my eating habits was when I went to the same drive through twice, about two hours apart. The woman working the drive through window laughed when I pulled up again and said, "All right now! Back again!" Not exactly a comment on my big appetite, but in my imagination, I like to think, after the window closed, the employees said something to the effect of, "That's why she's so fat!"
10 months

Your dream interaction?

Daddysfeeder15:
My fat lover asks me if he’s put weight on. He’s self conscious about it. His shirt buttons look tight and his belly is hanging over his waistband.

I undo his buttons and his waistband and remove his shirt. I grab a handful of underbelly and shake it, it’s soft and doughy. I tell him “maybe you are a little fatter”

I then measure his belly, 50 inches, he’s grown. I tell him he’s been really really good and I kiss his fat belly.

I then push him down and sit on his lap. I tell him he’s been a fat greedy pig and needs to be treated like one. I continue to squirt cream down his throat until the whole can his gone.

I open the next can and squirt it on me and order him to lick it up. We continue until that can is gone.

His belly is tight now so I ask him to lay down. I give him belly rubs. I start to ride him, feeling his belly in the way off us.

I edge him a few times. Then tell him he can’t cum until he’s eaten all of his cake….

Ohhh god yessssss
8 months

Your dream interaction?

Daddysfeeder15:
My fat lover asks me if he’s put weight on. He’s self conscious about it. His shirt buttons look tight and his belly is hanging over his waistband.

I undo his buttons and his waistband and remove his shirt. I grab a handful of underbelly and shake it, it’s soft and doughy. I tell him “maybe you are a little fatter”

I then measure his belly, 50 inches, he’s grown. I tell him he’s been really really good and I kiss his fat belly.

I then push him down and sit on his lap. I tell him he’s been a fat greedy pig and needs to be treated like one. I continue to squirt cream down his throat until the whole can his gone.

I open the next can and squirt it on me and order him to lick it up. We continue until that can is gone.

His belly is tight now so I ask him to lay down. I give him belly rubs. I start to ride him, feeling his belly in the way off us.

I edge him a few times. Then tell him he can’t cum until he’s eaten all of his cake….

So…hot…about…to…burst…aghhh.
8 months

Your dream interaction?

I suppose my ideal interaction is just to keep having my wife express her contentment with her weight through actions and not so much words. Case in point, tonight as I came out with the last batch of home fries from the kitchen, I asked if she wanted more. “Of COURSE I want more fries!” she said :-) She’s the same way with cakes, pies and other desserts, especially if she bakes them. After a quick passing mention of how she was once much smaller,
she’ll stuff her face and love every bite :-) Same with pizzas for lunch; she downs an entire large pizza with ease :-)
8 months

Your dream interaction?

Firelion:
I meet a feeder who likes to be insidious and sneaky about what they do. They start out just as the great boyfriend, but slowly start manipulating me into gaining weight and putting extra calories into things so I accidentally eat more than I should.

All the while this is going on he's messing with my head and my fantasies, knowing the darkest parts and using them against me until I'm hopelessly addicted to both food and my feeder.

They decide they want me even bigger (after they already got me up over 300), and force me to submit and let myself be fattened up.

That's like, the dream haha.

I love this and want the exact same thing - so dark and sexy ...
1 month
1234   loading