Fat experiences

What is most convenient position for you?

What is your preferred (or most convenient) position, for a larger woman, for a larger man and if both partners are large?
2 years

My wife and I love the missionary position. I am 294 and she is 383 pounds. However I do love her on top.
2 years

I’ve always just preferred vanilla.
2 years

DroozyC:
By far the hottest is where both are too unfit to do anything except eat more and come into their own fupas.

Dry humping is fun too. Haha.
2 years

I'm so fat it would be simply impossible to be with someone my size.even though I'm a big fan of big girls. I simply need a smaller partner. And the best position is doggie. That way I can flop my gut over there back that way me nor her has to hold it out of the way.
2 years

I am 180 and was with a gorgeous woman that was 645 lbs. For us it was doggie with a lot of pillows and cushions to support her legs
2 years

She's 315, curvy and bottom heavy. I'm 175. Our weight has increased over many years together, her lightest was 235 and mine 145.

Missionary is nearly always our default starting position.

She often likes to get on top and ride me, her weight has never been an issue.

Doggy style works best with her standing bent over or on the bed, although can be done fully on the bed as well.

Spooning is logistically impractical w/o several pillows, so therefore we refrain.

Back in the day we also used the passenger's seat of my car, fully reclined, her on top. It was a smaller car but surprisingly accommodating.
2 years

I love her being on top so I can slide my hands over her delicious curves and rolls and feel her weight on me
2 years

being on top or doogy ☺️
2 years

She's become more submissive and loves it from behind as she gained. She also likes me on top with her feet held back. I like that as well having full access to her soft thighs

It's a toss up between doggy style and bunny ears.
2 years
12   loading