Feedback and suggestions

Security?

I'm thinking about making premium stories. I know that to do that, I have to submit proof of ID like a driver's license or something.

I'm a bit hesitant to give out something so private without understanding how you all protect my information. What do you do to keep it secure?
2 years

Security?

You can cut out all the unnecessary data - you just need to leave your birth date and probably the photo. It worked for me when I applied for the Earnings Account.
2 years

Security?

Hi Munchies,

Thanks for reaching out, and we would love to have you on board as a premium story author.

Honking Antelope is right, you can block out some of the information on your ID if you would prefer. All we need to see is the ID picture, DOB and name.

When you send the information, it is sent to our secure email address and only 3 people on the site have access to the admin emails. Hiccupx, myself (c00kie) and Sir Saphiel.

Once received and checked, that email is purged and we save it against the earnings account details on the admin part of our site, which is only accessible by myself and hiccupx.

If you decide you no longer want an earnings account. Then that information is deleted in accordance with GDPR.

I hope this helps, if you have further questions let me know!

c00kie
FF Team
2 years