Fat experiences

Mutual gaining vs. body contrast

Who’s up for a little friendly debate? smiley State your case— which one’s better between gaining together or body contrast?
2 years

I personally think that mutual gaining is cuter. Something about the fact that you can share food and switch roles, or “take turns” being fed.
2 years

Mutual Gaining is so sexy and intimate.

I never really was into skinny women and I didn’t grow a big belly until I was married for many years.

Mutual Gaining #1
2 years

When I was skinny I definitely preferred bigger guys.

And my bf is about my same size as me, more muscular obviously but still not skinny at all and I love the way we feel together cuddling…

But when it comes to sex/play I’ll admit I’ve grown really fond of skinny and fit guys. It feels more like they are mounting me and riding my body and there’s something about THAT that makes me want to get even bigger.

There’s also an element of contrast that is a bit humiliating. One guy I recently played with, runs marathons, can easily take the three flights of stairs up to his place but I definitely have to take the elevator. Considering how fit I used to be it’s the right ingredient to put me in a submissive headspace.

That they’ll ruin my body for their pleasure but there’s no way they’d ever be fat themselves is really hot. 🥵🥵🥵
2 years

I personally am I big fan of contrast. And for me that can take many forms.
For example: I wouldn’t mind a mutual gaining relationship, but it would be a big plus if we had contrasting body types. I am more bottom heavy, so for me gaining together with a girls that’s more top heavy would be quite hot.

That being said, I’m also a big fan of thin-fat contrast.
What I like about this is, that in a way it’s a fuck you to society. Media and television often show that fat people should end up with another fat person. Thin people that date someone fat are told ‘they could do better’, as if a person is worth less because they’re fat. Or the fat person is told ‘they got lucky’ because they have a thin partner.
So I really like it when a thin person is like, no I don’t agree with society’s beauty standards, I love my fat partner.
And as a fat person it somehow must make you feel powerful knowing the effect your fat body has on your partner.
2 years

Fatty2022:
For me its body contrast.
I wanna be the bigger one, the unfit one, the lazy one....
Its also cause i like to be teased and get comments from skinny guys. And its way more humiliating, cause they themselves would never get fat while im just letting myself go and grow.😅

Totally with you, with this one!
It's so damn frigging hot, when she's so much fatter than the man and people wondering how such a fat woman could get such a fit guy 😏

And like Noname, said first, it's a fuck you to society! ✌🏼 I don't care what others think. I like fat women and I'm not ashamed being seen with them, while I'm the thin one. Currently single but all my girlfriends were on the heavy side and I loooooove that contrast 😍
2 years

Noname078:

That being said, I’m also a big fan of thin-fat contrast.
What I like about this is, that in a way it’s a fuck you to society. Media and television often show that fat people should end up with another fat person. Thin people that date someone fat are told ‘they could do better’, as if a person is worth less because they’re fat. Or the fat person is told ‘they got lucky’ because they have a thin partner.
So I really like it when a thin person is like, no I don’t agree with society’s beauty standards, I love my fat partner.
And as a fat person it somehow must make you feel powerful knowing the effect your fat body has on your partner.

Fatty2022:
thats such a good point that i totally agree with!!!

Years ago I had the chance to meet up with a traveling friend from the community. It was a short 1 week romance but she gained like 40 pounds while her stay in England before coming over for a short stay.
Running around the city with her was amazing seeing people starte at us for our crazy body contrast and throwing it in theist faces that we are totally aware what’s going on and loving it. We were pretty proud and it had such a sexual tension all the time. One picture was amazing. We came out of a train station and a fat girl was sitting on a bench seeing us. Her jaw dropped open and my friend smiled and winked at her as we were walking by.
It was such a cute reaction and we guess we encouraged her that moment to not let society tell her what she can archive or what she should hope for or not!

So Body contrast is the king 😍🙌🏼 Wonderful memories .
So yeah. Wanted to share this with you and add to the discussion
2 years

I have never been in an open gaining relationship, although I have been in two relationships, including my current one where both myself and my partner have gained a considerable amount of weight. I definitely prefer mutual to contrast. To me, there's nothing better than two soft bodies coming together.
2 years

Mutual gaining sounds awesome. But my reality is contrast. I am short and fat and my bf is tall and skinny. I love how open it makes me to gentle teasing. For example, we were at the movies the other day and he reached over and patted my belly in the middle of the movie. Sometimes he'll reach over and pinch one of my rolls. It's sort of like holding hands at this point smiley it's a cute lil reassurance. I also love how much he is able to tease me about being out of shape.
2 years

I prefer contrast. I actually think if I was in a feeding relationship I'd be motivated to train harder to be lean and muscular.
2 years
123   loading