Fat experiences

Showers getting exhausting

I personally like a woman to be "natural" that way; anyway in a certain areasmiley.
2 years

I definitely get a work out in the shower just from scrubbing myself clean because there is so much more of me to scrub now and I have to bend and stretch more to reach everywhere.
2 years

Showering has been a lot more tiring for me for a while now. Getting a shower brush has really helped get everywhere, in folds and rolls and such and a showerhead has made it easier to rinse myself. I wouldn't mind a shower bench though, since standing for more than 15 minutes or so isn't easy sometimes.
2 years

SissyJ33:
I can't even shower without help it's kinda mind boggling

Oh, having help would make showering so much easier. Especially having someone who can lift up my belly while I wash under it (or wash under there while I lift it up).
2 years

Wish I could take a shower with you and help you get clean.
2 years

not only showering but standing longer than 5 to 10 minutes really hurts my lower back. I shave my face, wash my hair and then I need a break. luckily I have a 100 gallon tank
2 years

Get a shower chair
2 years

Get a shower chair
2 years

BoysRCute:
not only showering but standing longer than 5 to 10 minutes really hurts my lower back. I shave my face, wash my hair and then I need a break. luckily I have a 100 gallon tank

Shower chairs/benches that fit in the tub can be a great help. There are disposable soapy wipes (also used in hospitals) that can clean like washcloths (especially when just heated for around a minute).
2 years

Japanese showers, even in cheap old apartments and hotels, are often designed so the floor has a special drain and the whole room can fill with water. So my big lady just sits down on the floor to shower.
2 years
1234   loading