Fat experiences

How big/heavy were you when your belly started becoming it's own part?

In case the title wasn't clear, what I mean is: when did your belly stop just pushing out and start moving on its own? Like being able to rest it on surfaces and jiggle it by itself and stuff.
I've gained almost 30 lbs in the last 2.5 years, and while my belly has definitely gotten bigger, it still is just sort of pushed out, rather than making a fold or roll.
2 years

I’m 200lbs and I still don’t have a belly overhang so I guess I’ll just have to see
2 years

Same for me. Only when sitting it's rolling
2 years

My belly started hanging a long time ago, probably around 150-160, I think. I have a very small frame and low starting weight, so I think that played a part. But it's even bigger now and even more of its own beast.
2 years

For me, it was when I was around 21 and I finally broke 300 pounds (I was 6'0"smiley. Obviously now, at 427, my belly is a lot bigger, softer, and jigglier. It also hangs quite a bit more.
2 years

Fatty2022:
So I'm 5'3 and female and i think my belly started to hang recently when I got around 200lbs. I also started to feel ot jiggle when i laugh or feel it move when i walk faster.

The moment when the belly starts to hang and jiggle is always an exciting one. 😊
2 years

Doesn't it depend on type of fat? I mean, you could have relatively small belly, but very soft, so it will hang and jiggle. And you can be very big, but with a hard, round belly, when you have a lot of visceral fat.
2 years

Fatty2022:
So I'm 5'3 and female and i think my belly started to hang recently when I got around 200lbs. I also started to feel ot jiggle when i laugh or feel it move when i walk faster.

It started around 200-lbs. when my belly was starting to hang. After gaining forty more pounds; it jiggles when I’m walking.
1 year

I have never measured often, but I want to say it was past 320, back in high school, maybe?
1 year

My belly is only now starting to form a layer of fat down below. I’m only now staying above 200 pounds so it’s a work in progress :-)
1 year
12   loading