Fat experiences

Fattening him up while watching my diet

Petitegirl:
Yess the lifestyle difference also is so hot! I just now saw ur reply and yes that is exactly what i meant with this postšŸ˜

Munchies:
I'm not a small woman. I'm thick and muscular. But my feedee makes me feel so tiny. Honestly, the facr that he makes someone like me feel tiny is extremely sexy.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I love this! Muscles in a woman is so hot!

Munchies:
This is true. I feel like this site sleeps on this fact a bit, but what can you do? This is a fat fetish site, not muscle fetish site.

But there's something erotic about a greedy fat pig being physically dominated by his smaller, muscular feeder.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I totally agree. It is something about the contrast between (her) hard muscles and (my) soft jiggely rolls... And the oposite directions our bodies are taking, and her being in control. Comparison measurements, fat-caliper! Etc.

I love to watch fit and muscular woman workout on youtube as I stuff myself... As a substitute...

Do you ever watch feedees on your phone while at the gym? :-)

Munchies:
No. I'd get distracted with his sexy fat body. But I do record myself doing things to tease him. Other times, I'll male him do something physical, tease him for being out of shape, and then show him how much easier it is for me to do it.

Petitegirl:
Ohh yes its sooo hot to see a fat guy struggling to do basic physical activities! I also love those ā€œattempting to workoutā€ sitautions where i would ask him to do push ups and sit ups and he is just to fat to do it!

Morbidly A Beast:
Putting on Socks are just the worst

Boundandfeed:

Hurgon:
So the thrust of this thread is that the women are working out and watching what they eat, keeping it trim and taut, while we men are sitting around and packing our bellies with such a greedy excess of fast food and rich pudding that we've grown too fat and bloated to reach around them to put our own socks on! šŸ˜‚

Petitegirl:
Yes exactly! And i love to switch between teasing him for his greediness and fat lazy body and worshipping him and encouraging him to eat more and be even lazier!

wow very hot reading all this ...

but hell where were those talks all the time ???? where were you hiding you deliscious hot conversations ^^ eh ;-)
1 year

Petitegirl:
I donā€™t know if some feeders here agree with me. I also experience it in real life in my friendgroup a lot: women that are so thoughtful of their own diet/excercise regime while they complete ignore that their partner is getting fat/are fattening him on purpose! Have you experienced that too?

I personally know that I am a feeder, super attracted to fat men and making them fatter. But sometimes I think it is crazy what different kind of standarts/rules I have for myself. For me it is really important so stay super skinny and fit, to workout everyday, be super active/healthy etc. The food i am cooking/preparing and feeding to others I would never touch. Also I would never want a partner to be as active/sporty. I want to make sure that they can be as lazy as possible (for example I would always get up to bring whatever).
And weirdly enough I also like if a partner checks that I am keeping my figure. For example that he would touch my stomach to make sure there is not a single bit of fat or that in a restaurant he would tell me to stop eating and than finish my portion.

My you have so matching thoughts to my own but I must admit although I would love like crazy to get to know you....because of all of your discriptions alone, I would so enjoy to see exactly a girl like you gain (if we meet or are together or are in love with each other) just a few lazy pounds while you are with me. As you start realizing how I get even more aroused about you gaining for me you start to devise an sweet/evil plan to fatten me up using bet, games fitness competitions and using all smart and sexy fattening ways to trick me thinking of you like a sweet naive harmless little girl that fattens up so easily because I am such a genious secret feeder on you. With always pretending in our fitness competitions to be so exausted you only barely win whilst just adjusting your performance to my fitness level.
All those last weeks where you started to give me more and more beer in the evenings and always holding donuts, other deliscious snacks and shakes in your beautiful hands (me still thinking you still canĀ“t stop snacking and ate all those snacks yourself and just feeding me the little rest while only putting the outaken bits in later to feed them to me, too. After having me made aroused enough you make sure I get in a food coma and sleep while you go down and train like your old self while I digest the food.

haha sorry I am just a little drunk and ranting too many thoughts...lol a happy New Year to every one
1 year

Petitegirl:
I donā€™t know if some feeders here agree with me. I also experience it in real life in my friendgroup a lot: women that are so thoughtful of their own diet/excercise regime while they complete ignore that their partner is getting fat/are fattening him on purpose! Have you experienced that too?

I personally know that I am a feeder, super attracted to fat men and making them fatter. But sometimes I think it is crazy what different kind of standarts/rules I have for myself. For me it is really important so stay super skinny and fit, to workout everyday, be super active/healthy etc. The food i am cooking/preparing and feeding to others I would never touch. Also I would never want a partner to be as active/sporty. I want to make sure that they can be as lazy as possible (for example I would always get up to bring whatever).
And weirdly enough I also like if a partner checks that I am keeping my figure. For example that he would touch my stomach to make sure there is not a single bit of fat or that in a restaurant he would tell me to stop eating and than finish my portion.

FrecherTyp:
My you have so matching thoughts to my own but I must admit although I would love like crazy to get to know you....because of all of your discriptions alone, I would so enjoy to see exactly a girl like you gain (if we meet or are together or are in love with each other) just a few lazy pounds while you are with me. As you start realizing how I get even more aroused about you gaining for me you start to devise an sweet/evil plan to fatten me up using bet, games fitness competitions and using all smart and sexy fattening ways to trick me thinking of you like a sweet naive harmless little girl that fattens up so easily because I am such a genious secret feeder on you. With always pretending in our fitness competitions to be so exausted you only barely win whilst just adjusting your performance to my fitness level.
All those last weeks where you started to give me more and more beer in the evenings and always holding donuts, other deliscious snacks and shakes in your beautiful hands (me still thinking you still canĀ“t stop snacking and ate all those snacks yourself and just feeding me the little rest while only putting the outaken bits in later to feed them to me, too. After having me made aroused enough you make sure I get in a food coma and sleep while you go down and train like your old self while I digest the food.

haha sorry I am just a little drunk and ranting too many thoughts...lol a happy New Year to every one

That's a little weird, man. She said she's into staying trim while her partner gets fat. Not mutual gaining.

You should probably not post while drunk.
1 year

FrecherTyp:

Munchies:
That's a little weird, man. She said she's into staying trim while her partner gets fat. Not mutual gaining.

FrecherTyp:
yes you are right ...but I just wanted to well let who ever reads this know how easy it would be for a fit slim girl to hmmm...letĀ“s say entice me in a way I think nothing other can ^^

Dude. Stop. You are being creepy.
1 year

Petitegirl:

FrecherTyp:

Munchies:

Wow yes thanks! I thought the same thing while reading that! Maybe not the most fitting to post ur fantasy about fattening a skinny/fit woman under a post that is dedicated to skinny/fit women (or people in general) staying fit
1 year

Petitegirl:

I like the idea of contrast as well if I had a feeder she would be like yourself, or at least not a gainer as well. I am not sure if I could stop her from eating, I am not the dominant type, but I could just eat everything before she had the chance.
1 year

Petitegirl:

Wow ! I agree with you so much ! It is my dream to take care of my wife, that she has a beautiful, athletic, sculpted and fat-free body..! šŸ¤©But at the same time that she takes care of me and makes me fat, that I sit on the sofa all day, eating..
Seeing such a contrast attracts me enormously !šŸ˜
So so agree with you ! Same way of thinking..
1 year

Yes, I've experienced this. Many years ago, I dated a woman who would literally bring me a whole cake, pie, or some other rich food product everytime she came over ( which was twice a week).She was watching her weight like a hawk. Not surprisingly, I began to blow up and I'm very short for a guy so it was very evident.
1 year

Petitegirl:
Yess the lifestyle difference also is so hot! I just now saw ur reply and yes that is exactly what i meant with this postšŸ˜

Munchies:
I'm not a small woman. I'm thick and muscular. But my feedee makes me feel so tiny. Honestly, the facr that he makes someone like me feel tiny is extremely sexy.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I love this! Muscles in a woman is so hot!

Munchies:
This is true. I feel like this site sleeps on this fact a bit, but what can you do? This is a fat fetish site, not muscle fetish site.

But there's something erotic about a greedy fat pig being physically dominated by his smaller, muscular feeder.

PleaseTeaseMe:
I totally agree. It is something about the contrast between (her) hard muscles and (my) soft jiggely rolls... And the oposite directions our bodies are taking, and her being in control. Comparison measurements, fat-caliper! Etc.

I love to watch fit and muscular woman workout on youtube as I stuff myself... As a substitute...

Do you ever watch feedees on your phone while at the gym? :-)

Munchies:
No. I'd get distracted with his sexy fat body. But I do record myself doing things to tease him. Other times, I'll male him do something physical, tease him for being out of shape, and then show him how much easier it is for me to do it.

Petitegirl:
Ohh yes its sooo hot to see a fat guy struggling to do basic physical activities! I also love those ā€œattempting to workoutā€ sitautions where i would ask him to do push ups and sit ups and he is just to fat to do it!

Morbidly A Beast:
Putting on Socks are just the worst

This thread is just soooo hot. As a slim fa now fattened up a bit, there's nothing I'd love more than so obese that I'd be incapable of doing many simple things!
1 year

Surely we need a whole section called 'Contrast: FFAs for Male Feedees' or something??

I've been thinking recently that I'd love to form a little community of like-minded folk, so I don't always feel like I'm the only one out here hehe šŸ˜œšŸ™šŸ¾
1 year
34567   loading