Stuffing

Too stuffed to move?

Andromeda:
I can't do it often anymore, because I won't be able to get a knee replacement if I get much fatter, but once or twice a month, I eat until I could burst. A few times, my belly has been so tight and painful it feels like it's literally separating from my body. Twice, I ate until my entire abdomen got hard. The first time, it was terrifying; The second time, it felt wildly erotic.

This was an absolute joy to read, thank you for sharing!
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

Andromeda:
I'm glad you enjoyed! I was able to stuff like this the day after Thanksgiving, and I haven't been able to keep my hands off my engorged gut. There's nothing like that immense pressure, stretching your belly until your skin feels like it could split with one more bite.[/quote]

Gotta love those Thanksgiving leftovers hahaha... and here I would be tempting you to have that just one more bite.

I've never been stuffed that full myself, but I absolutely love everything about the aesthetic!
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

I love this feeling of overstuffing in public.
This month at work my boss decided to order a large amount of pizza for all employees and everyone are free to eat as much as he or she can. And I stuffed myself to the max...maybe too much (is there ever a "too much"?). I have had such a pain and problems to stand up straight after that.
Thanks goodness that there were no customers that day and I could sit the rest of the day.
1 year

Too stuffed to move?

WannabeFat:
I love this feeling of overstuffing in public.
This month at work my boss decided to order a large amount of pizza for all employees and everyone are free to eat as much as he or she can. And I stuffed myself to the max...maybe too much (is there ever a "too much"?). I have had such a pain and problems to stand up straight after that.
Thanks goodness that there were no customers that day and I could sit the rest of the day.

My partner loves going about his day with a stuffed belly. It's such a turn of for both of us. I love how everyone can see what a glutton he is.
1 year
123   loading