Fat experiences

Fat female thin male relationships

What is it like to be in a fat female and thin male relationship where the female is much larger than the male? Are there any problems? Is the female side more of a leader as she is larger or is the male the leader?
2 years

cat:
What is it like to be in a fat female and thin male relationship where the female is much larger than the male? Are there any problems? Is the female side more of a leader as she is larger or is the male the leader?

I suppose it depends.

My wife has gotten more submissive as she's gained. I have an athletic build but not that skinny. My wife gained partly by her giving into her pleasure and me prompting her.
2 years

There is a dynamic with these relationships. I think most of the time it's simple.... the ladies are LARGE AND IN CHARGE.
2 years

It's very mutual, back-and-forth.

She's always asking for help getting out of bed, getting unstuck from the bathtub, or demanding more ice cream. Boy she loves her sweets!

But I am the one who made her like this, so I'm not sure if either of us is strictly in charge. I feel dominating because I turned her into a shameless fatty whose life revolves more and more around just being huge and hungry. But she seems dominating in that I'm the one who has to do more and more for her.
1 year

Your a lucky man dude... I can only dream of being in your position 1 day!
1 year

cat:

modulo9:
I suppose it depends.

My wife has gotten more submissive as she's gained. I have an athletic build but not that skinny. My wife gained partly by her giving into her pleasure and me prompting her.

Sounds great, I wish I could meet a feeder, that would grow me to be her submissive feedee
1 year