Events

No uk meet-ups?

Honestly more UK events and meet ups would be amazing. Back in the day it used to be Big Girls Paradise (BGP) and Biggies but they were based in London with BGP doing the occasional meet in Manchester.

Club Indulge took over the scene when both Biggies and BGP no longer continued with their club nights and Club Indulge does seem to be popular. I know they are mainly are based in London and have had Manchester events too, but I believe Bristol is a new location for them and I hope it goes well! You might even see hiccupx there as that's his area of the woods.

I've actually tried to arrange meet ups in the past, and we used to have someone who arranged Halloween parties but that was many years ago for FF.

I think the issue is that lots of people do tend to bail and initial interest shown online does not usually follow through with real life attendance. It's a huge commitment time wise and emotionally as an organiser who puts on an event or someone who spends their time trying to contact people and generate interest in a meet up, only for it to fall flat.

I've done it myself and had to cancel / postpone meetups. This could be because I was trying to organise things outside of London and in the North West. The scene is great down in London and many southern folk don't feel the need to travel elsewhere. Travelling is always a huge issue with the time and expense involved especially when you don't know if it's going to be a successful evening and people actually turn up. Can't image anything worse than someone turning up to a planned meet uo and then it's just me and one other person after forking out £150 for travel and a hotel.

I like the idea of having well known BBW personalities and models and an event. This could be something Fantasy Feeder does in the future. We have ways thought about doing official meets so you never know!

I think a more active and social community online would spoke the flames and maybe people might be up for attending events and meet ups again. We do seem to be pretty quiet over here in the UK sometimes, but we are here, and we should definitely make some noise and party more often!
1 year

No uk meet-ups?

If I could reliably get transport there and back to that Bristol meet-up I would snatch that up in a (cholesterol clogged) heartbeat.

Just don't earn enough to maintain any kind of transport.
1 year