General

Fat and buff

QueenofFats:
I didn't even know people were posting in my forum haha. I didn't even get notifications. Eh that guy is just super jealous he doesn't have a fat strong woman to throw him around like a rag doll 😂

So, my life has gotten very hard in the last two months. All of that has caused me to spiral into a deep depression. I didn't even get a chance to start my journey. I've put on more weight. I want to start lifting, but I also do not have access to a gym or have weights. So have to just figure it out as I have it. Hoping once my life calms down I can get into it.

Hey, Queen. I'm in great shape even though I don't go to the gym. If you need advise I can share.
1 year

Fat and buff

QueenofFats:
Thank you so much you two! I'll take whatever help/ advice I can get.

Check it:

www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317379

www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/317379

This is just to get you a general idea of what's out there. You can do these or you can use them as a jumping-off point to find what works best for you.
1 year

Fat and buff

stevita:
@ OP: congrats on your lifting journey! I'm sure your true supporters will all be excited for you. I for one love the idea of my feedee coming to the weight room to lift with me to help maintain his strength and mobility throughout the gaining process, and I know I'm not the only feeder/FA who has that opinion!

It does sound pretty hot when one thinks about it
1 year
12   loading