Events

Any french or german meetups ?

Pour ce qui veuille je suis ouvert en rencontres en France, mais si je dois aller quelques par en Europe cela me dérange pas 😊

hésitez pas à me DM
1 year

I'm from East Germany and slightly new to the community, but would love to meet you all and just have a nice time together. smiley
1 year

Nice idea! Southern Germany would also be good for me.
Since I live near the Austrian border, I also speak German. But since I have to apply for vacation first, I would have to know the date some time in advance.
1 year

LadyPiggerton:
I'm from East Germany and slightly new to the community, but would love to meet you all and just have a nice time together. smiley

Wish I could.
1 year

I'm now in Paris but I'm still in if it's possible!
1 year

Well, I’m new to the area and don’t know the good places.
1 year

Maybe if we meet in Munich or Frankfurt it will be possible for the most to join in? smiley
I think, if we just talk there will nothing happen in the longrun. smiley
1 year

So, I've looked up the geographics and would say that Karlsruhe would be nice for the most people, 'cause it's easy to access from France and most of the germans. Would be a longer ride for myself, but it should be manageable for the most of us, so I'm down for it.

Would be Karlsruhe better than Munich for all of you?

I'ld consider a meet-up next year for march or April... so we have enough time to get everything planned and can find a nice location whereever we will go to. Also it's better to do it next year, so people can book rooms not overprized. smiley And x-mas is coming... so the money is planned elsewhere at the moment, isn't it? smiley
1 year

LadyPiggerton:
So, I've looked up the geographics and would say that Karlsruhe would be nice for the most people, 'cause it's easy to access from France and most of the germans. Would be a longer ride for myself, but it should be manageable for the most of us, so I'm down for it.

I'ld consider a meet-up next year for march or April... so we have enough time to get everything planned and can find a nice location whereever we will go to. Also it's better to do it next year, so people can book rooms not overprized. smiley And x-mas is coming... so the money is planned elsewhere at the moment, isn't it? smiley

If it is in Karlsruhe I would be 100% there as I live there. Any chance to be added to a list to get a message if it goes through? I dont check the forums that often so would be nice.
1 year

LadyPiggerton:

That sounds great!
1 year
123   loading