Events

Manchester meet - 2nd july 2022

EllieBellie:
Manchester is great idea
it is indeed
1 year

I don't really use Kik all that much, but it usually seems to be the preferred method people on FF use when talking off site.

I have created a group called FF Manchester Meet (Currently has a picture of a pumpkin as the avatar sorry).

You should be able to use this image to scan and join the group... If someone could try it and let me know it works that would be great haha.

Alternitively, just leave your Kik handle in the forum thread and I can add you to the group!
1 year
attachment

C00kie:
I don't really use Kik all that much, but it usually seems to be the preferred method people on FF use when talking off site.

I have created a group called FF Manchester Meet (Currently has a picture of a pumpkin as the avatar sorry).

You should be able to use this image to scan and join the group... If someone could try it and let me know it works that would be great haha.

Alternitively, just leave your Kik handle in the forum thread and I can add you to the group!

itsabbiexryan

Can you add me please smiley, I am considering coming... very nervous though!
1 year

Hi I have tried to add you, says ebcause were not already chatting via kik I cant add you, but I've sent a personal message on there and that should sort it. Sorry I really have no clue when it comes to Kik!

In case anyone needs it....

My Kik: Yasmine8T7
1 year

Got it, thank you! smiley
1 year

Itsabbiexryan:
Got it, thank you! smiley

YAY! smiley
1 year

Josh:
Could you add me please! It’s Josh190302

Will do!
1 year

Aceofsnakes:
Heya, can't scan the code (I'm not too good at Kik either) can you add me? It's aceofsnakes42

I have to add you on kik before adding to the group chat. So have sent a message on there. Hope that's ok.smiley
1 year

Ok so on the kik chat group, we've decided that xmas is just to hectic for most of us and we have got a new date of Saturday 25th February 2023. Which I am sure will come around way more quickly than we realise! So I am going to lock this forum so we can start fresh!

New forum: Click Here
1 year
234   loading