Extreme obesity

I want to retire and become huge

Fatty2022:
im 22 and still in college, didnt even start a job and already wanna retire and just become a fat housewife 😂

Would totally support that, since I would like to have a wife, that only grows bigger and wider at home. Trying on new recipes or just being lazy and eating through the day, until I come home and bring her new food 😎
1 year

Fatty2022:
im 22 and still in college, didnt even start a job and already wanna retire and just become a fat housewife 😂
My fat housewife?😁
1 year

Fatty2022:

Probably best looking young housewife :-)
1 year

Fatty2022:

Bigwideland:
Men do not get that option. Sigh.

Meh, only mostly true if you refuse to date other men. Otherwise, yes, mostly true. With the 1 in a billion exception of people like my girlfriend, haha, of which there's like 8 people like her
1 year

Bigwideland:
I am at a point I am not enjoying my job, but a bit to young to retire, at 54. But I know I just want to be able to stay home or go out and just eat all the time. How can you achieve this life style.

I know and do not want to sound obvious but I would nearly like a female feeder or FA to help me gain and enjoy gains as a interaction of two people not just myself all the time.

Have you had any success in the past finding a FA or the like in your generation? I wonder how much difference there is in mindsets in this fetish among the generations? What’s been your experience? Is there a difference?
1 year

Bigwideland:
I am at a point I am not enjoying my job, but a bit to young to retire, at 54. But I know I just want to be able to stay home or go out and just eat all the time. How can you achieve this life style.

I know and do not want to sound obvious but I would nearly like a female feeder or FA to help me gain and enjoy gains as a interaction of two people not just myself all the time.

Iwanttobeafatman:
Have you had any success in the past finding a FA or the like in your generation? I wonder how much difference there is in mindsets in this fetish among the generations? What’s been your experience? Is there a difference?

Bigwideland:
I am yet to meet a female feeder, have chatted on line with a few FA some years ago from Dimension Magazine, but then dropped out for 10 years or so. Have come back to this site, but no luck as yet from gen x. I can’t expect gen y or younger to be interested I am a bit old.

I hope you’re able to find someone mate. It must be frustrating for you to feel like you can’t give yourself fully over to your desired lifestyle.
1 year