Gaining

Belly in or belly out?

I wish it was more acceptable to hang it out. I would everyday
1 year

Belly in or belly out?

Mine is the visceral hard beach ball belly, so I just kinda let it poke out forwards :-) My wife has a beautiful double belly. She chooses to tuck the underside in her pants publicly but let’s it hang free around the house :-)
1 year

Belly in or belly out?

let it all hang out, the feeling of my belly wobbling and swaying as i walk is amazing feelin
1 year

Belly in or belly out?

I like to hide mine in high rise stretch jeans which come up to my bellybutton. The lower part still jiggles and feels great but is not on display.
1 year

Belly in or belly out?

Curveman:
I like to hide mine in high rise stretch jeans which come up to my bellybutton. The lower part still jiggles and feels great but is not on display.

do u cover with a t-shirt all leave ur belly on display all stuffed into ur jeans
1 year

Belly in or belly out?

Curveman:

Bellyhangjim:
do u cover with a t-shirt all leave ur belly on display all stuffed into ur jeans

Oh, I cover it up at the moment with a T-shirt. Although, if it gets much bigger I might have to own up to it in public.
1 year

Belly in or belly out?

ExtraPadding234:
I got a bunch of crop tops for the main purpose of putting my soft belly on display for everyone to see with verying responses And I enjoy any of them. Although, i don’t like getting bar responses or I hide my belly from people I don’t feel comfortable to show but always do when I get comfy enough. If you can make yourself since you want to look big, take very opportunity in the summer to show that sweet belly. I encourage it.

Awesome all the way around :-) Summer is a time for showing off one’s best parts anyway.
1 year

Belly in or belly out?

I don’t have a super large belly but I am definitely not a tucker. I will burry my belt under my belly and have it hang over. I usually wear a singlet underneath which I tuck in though just to keep the bottom of my belly warm and then have my Tshirt over the top.

My fiancé tucks her belly in… though I wish she didn’t 😓 😂
1 year