Stuffing

Advice for first time stuffing?

Alrighty, time for a crowdsourcing:

I'm gonna be doing my first IRL feeding sesh with my boyfriend in a couple of weeks.

While I am usually the dominant one in the relationship, he is very willing and wanting to switch things up to make me happy, and has already arranged the space where we'll do it and everything (we both have roommates in our respective homes and would want privacy lol)

Anyway, what are your tips for a first time IRL stuffing session? Especially relating to folks who aren't into the kink but are partaking for the pleasure of their partners?

I want to make it as fun for him as possible, and it's not necessarily his jam, so I want to make it easy on him.
1 year

Clarification: is he stuffing you, or are you stuffing him?
1 year

Munchies:
Clarification: is he stuffing you, or are you stuffing him?

Oh huh I guess I didn't specify. He's gonna be the one stuffing me.
1 year

Well, if you want to keep familiar dynamics, you could always go the "Servant spoiling his fat mistress" route. Basically, you get comfortable while you make him feed you and worship your body.

You could strip the BDSM aspect of it and be more vanilla about things. Make him more comfortable about being your feeder before reintroducing the BDSM aspect.

Or, you could make him more comfortable with being the dom while introducing the feedism aspect.
1 year