Fat experiences

Didn't fit in a chair!

I haven't been able to use those round-back outdoor chairs in years, and I'm very careful about using any kind of folding chair. Being too wide to sit down is hot to me, being too heavy and ending up on the ground is super hot.
1 year

Didn't fit in a chair!

Highwood-usa.com makes nice patio furniture out of a strong polymer. Most are good for up to 500 pounds. They feel great, but are pricy.
1 year

Didn't fit in a chair!

Soon none of us will fit in any chairs
1 year

Didn't fit in a chair!

When I'm at work and use the office chair to do some computer work. I stand up and the chair rises with me as the arms are tight around my belly.
1 year

Didn't fit in a chair!

Folding lawn chairs I stay away from.
1. I am way over the weight limit for those.
2.I am too wide to fit.
I have wide hips and and a big butt so I haven't been able to sit in a lawn chair for a long time.
1 year

Didn't fit in a chair!

Ohh i have crushed my share of cheap folding chairs. Plastic ones I don't trust. Broke a few of them. Some wood chairs I've heard them crack under me. Ohh the fun of being fat.
1 year

Didn't fit in a chair!

I always check the weight capacity on folding chairs. I had a folding camping chair with the weight capacity of 225-lbs. I outgrew the chair by ten pounds and it buckled under me. So I bought a new folding camping chair that has the weight capacity of 300-lbs. I didn’t want to risk breaking another chair.
1 year

Didn't fit in a chair!

Chubbydiva:
I always check the weight capacity on folding chairs. I had a folding camping chair with the weight capacity of 225-lbs. I outgrew the chair by ten pounds and it buckled under me. So I bought a new folding camping chair that has the weight capacity of 300-lbs. I didn’t want to risk breaking another chair.

Can't wait to hear😉
1 year

Didn't fit in a chair!

When I got a new office chair at work I took the armrests off (the old one didn't have any) because I get up and down a lot and don't want the arm up my bum if I miss by a bit. 😂 BUT as I get bigger I'm tempted to put them back on to see when I start filling it out properly.
1 year