Stuffing

My personal stuffing procedure

chunkman594:
I thought I'd share this lol. Typically, when I feel the urge to stuff, I will go through a drive thru and get what I'd normally get to get really full, but not painful.

That being said, I want to try something else to get painfully full. Liquid seems like a real good way, but I also want it to not just be water so I wonder if milk or fruit drinks (like smoothie types) will help accomplish that. I'll have to report back smiley

My feedee is fond of stuffing until he gets pretty full, and then topping it off with a shake. Or several.
1 year

Munchies:
My feedee is fond of stuffing until he gets pretty full, and then topping it off with a shake.

chunkman594:
I'll have to remember that! I don't really have the capability to make a shake but maybe I can get around that somehow... any suggestions? Like.. I can't just use a blender lol. Things are a bit difficult in my IRL situation

I understand.

You can always order a shake when you go through the drive through. A lot of places have them on the menu.

But if you want to DIY them, there's this webpage I've been using a lot with my feedee. There's other recipies on there too.

fatboydiet.tumblr.com/gainershakes

You probably already have some of the ingredients to several of these in your kitchen right now.
1 year

Munchies:
I understand.

You can always order a shake when you go through the drive through. A lot of places have them on the menu.

But if you want to DIY them, there's this webpage I've been using a lot with my feedee. There's other recipies on there too.

You probably already have some of the ingredients to several of these in your kitchen right now.

chunkman594:
oooh NICE thank you!!

Always a pleasure helping people achieve their goals. And of course making the world a ... softer place.
1 year

Munchies:
I understand.

chunkman594:
oooh NICE thank you!!

Munchies:
Always a pleasure helping people achieve their goals. And of course making the world a ... softer place.

You’re such an awesome person :-) I’ll have to make that shake to keep my belly growing!
1 year

Munchies:
I understand.

chunkman594:
oooh NICE thank you!!

Munchies:

HappyBigBelly:
You’re such an awesome person :-) I’ll have to make that shake to keep my belly growing!

Thanks. You're sweet. It's actually a list of various different shakes. Plus, the ingredients are common, affordable (global price hike not withstanding) and easy to explain away if people get nosy.
1 year