Story authors

Cyoa/interactive stories and sites

When I think of interactive stories, I immediately think of Writing.com. Are there any other good sites for feederism-related CYOA and interactive stories?

Of course, I suppose even FF could be a site for CYOA; in physical books, you normally have a choice at the end of each scene with a page number directing you to where your choice would lead. Though cumbersome, you can put the chapter number for your choice in the URL and proceed through the story that way.

Actually, can you put hyperlinks in stories?
1 year

Look for CYOC-Choose Your Own Change.

Mostly not WG, but it's there.
1 year

spoop skerry:
Look for CYOC-Choose Your Own Change.

Mostly not WG, but it's there.

Oh wow, this site's design is really slick, nevermind the content. Thanks!
1 year

PolyPinoyPuppy:
Oh wow, this site's design is really slick, nevermind the content. Thanks!

It also has no view limits, afaik.
1 year

The only WG game I can recall right now off the top of my head is Gaining Perspective: gaining.servegame.com/gl_build_oct_17_2019.htm

Be forewarned, though. The content of the game is incredibly dark and deals with non-consensual fattening, extreme weight gain, and second-person, graphic death feedism in all but one of the endings. This story is NOT for the faint of heart.
1 year

Oh, God. I remember this one. I was on Itchio and thought "this won't be so bad."

It was really well written and scared the pants off of me. And I got the end where you don't die.

Thay being said, Itchio has a lot of weight gain games. So does DA. If you go onto YouTube, there are weight gain let's players. A good way to find things.
1 year

The Unending BE Addventure has many hundreds of interactive storylines dedicated to all kinds of fetishes, including weight gain.

addventure.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/recents/index.html

It's not the easiest to navigate for new visitors, but here's a page of stories tagged as fat-related. There's lots more than this, and of course plenty of places you can start a new story thread.

addventure.bearchive.com/~addventure/cgi-bin/search_tags.cgi/~addventure/game1/docs
1 year

Oh right, I forgot about all the itch.io interactive stories/games. Those are pretty well documented on WeightGaming as well.

Unending BE Addventure seems pretty extensive as well; this and CYOC are exactly the kinds of dedicated sites I was looking for that would be otherwise hard to find.
1 year