Fattening others

Fattening boyfriend

Morbidly A Beast:
Let the man have a soda if that’s what he wants 😭

but I get it it’s not the best for you, juice isn’t that much better. Is diet soda an option?

FatLime:
To me, sugar free sodas taste disgusting and the aftertaste is like someone died.

Idk about someone dying, but the flavor makes me wish I did.
8 months

Fattening boyfriend

Morbidly A Beast:
Let the man have a soda if that’s what he wants 😭

but I get it it’s not the best for you, juice isn’t that much better. Is diet soda an option?

He hates diet soda.
Also, I don't mind him drinking soda, I actually enjoyed it since this made his belly bigger at some point, but I just think he should consume less soda, that's all. He has the same opinion, without me saying anything to him anyway, this is why he asked me at some point to hide the soda so he can't find it =))
8 months

Fattening boyfriend

I guess my bf actually became a feedee. Why I say that?

-> he used to tell me that he will lose weight if his belly starts to hang, but now he came to tell me some of his friends told him his belly is starting to hang and he was kinda proud about it
-> we were playing a game with some random questions and one of them was "what would you do if you had only one day left", his answer was that he would stuff himself and would spend time with me
-> lately he plays with his belly more than I do
-> I told him he looks sexier and he told me that he is for sure because he got bigger
-> He wanted to start going to the gym and he asked me what should he eat to get bigger (ik this is very common for the ones whe go to the gym for muscle gaining, but in the past when my bf was talking about gym, he was talking about losing weight)
-> He gets horny if I touch his belly or if I talk about it
6 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I guess my bf actually became a feedee. Why I say that?

-> he used to tell me that he will lose weight if his belly starts to hang, but now he came to tell me some of his friends told him his belly is starting to hang and he was kinda proud about it
-> we were playing a game with some random questions and one of them was "what would you do if you had only one day left", his answer was that he would stuff himself and would spend time with me
-> lately he plays with his belly more than I do
-> I told him he looks sexier and he told me that he is for sure because he got bigger
-> He wanted to start going to the gym and he asked me what should he eat to get bigger (ik this is very common for the ones whe go to the gym for muscle gaining, but in the past when my bf was talking about gym, he was talking about losing weight)
-> He gets horny if I touch his belly or if I talk about it

I love how you guys worked past everything to get to this point. Love this for you two.
6 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I know there are already some topics with the same subject, but maybe I'll find some similar situations with mine.

Soo, long story short, I would like my boyfriend fatter, but he is losing weight. Ofc this doesn't change how I feel about him and I won't force anything, but I don't understand why. When I met him, he was 10kgs heavier than he is now. He actually was joking about his belly and he always told me even I don't like his belly, I will get used to it. For some reason, he thought all my exs had 6 packs and he still thinks I would prefer a boyfriend with abs, but I assured him all my exs had bellies and I don't care about having abs. He started losing weight on purpose and he wants to get abs now. I tried to tease him telling him he'll have a belly in the next years and he always told me he doesn't mind that.

It should be easier for him to gain weight since his eating habits are pretty much helpful. He likes sweets and sometimes he drinks just soda (or at least he used to, now he is drinking less soda...he actually didn't drink it for some weeks, now he started to do it again). The only problem is that when he is around me sometimes he skips meals because I do so (lately I convinced him to eat even when I don't, but I still think he is eating less than he needs). I know in the past, when he was 15kgs heavier than he is now, he used to eat even 2 pizzas, but now he said half of one pizza is enough for him. Also, during these months he has some important exams which keep him busy and he doesn't always have time to eat.

Any suggestions?

Tough one. Maybe try finding out why he feels the need to lose weight. My little husband had been a chubby little boy, but had been put on a strict diet. Over time he internalised the need to be thinner, and it took a while to get him out of that mindset.
Secretly he was a little butterball at heart - he loves cakes, cookies and sweets - he was only resisting because he had been influenced.
When you go out, go to a place with good desserts, and order one for yourself, even if you have no intention of eating it. Watch what he does. Does he simply not eat it? Or does he eat it up greedily, just trying to be healthy? Mine would do the latter, so I knew he had a little fattie inside.
6 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I know there are already some topics with the same subject, but maybe I'll find some similar situations with mine.

Soo, long story short, I would like my boyfriend fatter, but he is losing weight. Ofc this doesn't change how I feel about him and I won't force anything, but I don't understand why. When I met him, he was 10kgs heavier than he is now. He actually was joking about his belly and he always told me even I don't like his belly, I will get used to it. For some reason, he thought all my exs had 6 packs and he still thinks I would prefer a boyfriend with abs, but I assured him all my exs had bellies and I don't care about having abs. He started losing weight on purpose and he wants to get abs now. I tried to tease him telling him he'll have a belly in the next years and he always told me he doesn't mind that.

It should be easier for him to gain weight since his eating habits are pretty much helpful. He likes sweets and sometimes he drinks just soda (or at least he used to, now he is drinking less soda...he actually didn't drink it for some weeks, now he started to do it again). The only problem is that when he is around me sometimes he skips meals because I do so (lately I convinced him to eat even when I don't, but I still think he is eating less than he needs). I know in the past, when he was 15kgs heavier than he is now, he used to eat even 2 pizzas, but now he said half of one pizza is enough for him. Also, during these months he has some important exams which keep him busy and he doesn't always have time to eat.

Any suggestions?

TheWhipHand:
Tough one. Maybe try finding out why he feels the need to lose weight. My little husband had been a chubby little boy, but had been put on a strict diet. Over time he internalised the need to be thinner, and it took a while to get him out of that mindset.
Secretly he was a little butterball at heart - he loves cakes, cookies and sweets - he was only resisting because he had been influenced.
When you go out, go to a place with good desserts, and order one for yourself, even if you have no intention of eating it. Watch what he does. Does he simply not eat it? Or does he eat it up greedily, just trying to be healthy? Mine would do the latter, so I knew he had a little fattie inside.

They figured this out ages ago.
6 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I would like my boyfriend fatter, but he is losing weight… he wants to get abs now… He likes sweets

TheWhipHand:
My little husband had been a chubby little boy, but had been put on a strict diet…. I knew he had a little fattie inside.

The basic difference between gaining and losing fat is whether the metabolism is burning fat or carbohydrates for fuel. That is determined by macros, but also by fat cells. A chubby boy will have the fat cells and inability to tolerate carbs to get chubby again, even if they diet. And if they plump up enough the fat cells will double and double again, enabling prodigious weight gain.

But someone who was lean as a child and walks or bicycles miles a day can cut back on sweets and lose fat fairly easily. The EU lifestyle is more amenable to this than the US where we drive everywhere and the younger generation is 30+ pounds heavier than their parents at the same age. As they age they will grow massive.
6 months

Fattening boyfriend

Angy523:
I would like my boyfriend fatter, but he is losing weight… he wants to get abs now… He likes sweets

TheWhipHand:
My little husband had been a chubby little boy, but had been put on a strict diet…. I knew he had a little fattie inside.

Fatrnfatr:
The basic difference between gaining and losing fat is whether the metabolism is burning fat or carbohydrates for fuel. That is determined by macros, but also by fat cells. A chubby boy will have the fat cells and inability to tolerate carbs to get chubby again, even if they diet. And if they plump up enough the fat cells will double and double again, enabling prodigious weight gain.

But someone who was lean as a child and walks or bicycles miles a day can cut back on sweets and lose fat fairly easily. The EU lifestyle is more amenable to this than the US where we drive everywhere and the younger generation is 30+ pounds heavier than their parents at the same age. As they age they will grow massive.

6 months

Fattening boyfriend

First off munchies is fucking hilarious (and correct) but I was interested in the small note about sf sodas softening up the aforementioned boyfriend. There are a million studies on it without a clear consensus but quite a few (especially the non industry funded tests) point towards stuff like aspartame actually causing weight gain specifically. Some of the tests on rats that it caused wg on seemed fairly conclusive. Here is the article I referenced to refresh my memory usrtk.org/sweeteners/aspartame-weight-gain/,People%20who%20regularly%20consume%20artificial%20sweeteners%20are%20at%20increased%20risk,in%20Trends%20in%20Endocrinology%20%26%20Metabolism.

That aside I've personally found sparkling water to be a good way to sate soda cravings.
6 months

Fattening boyfriend

Sooo...we were happy and everything was really good. He gained more weight and I felt like he is the sexiest in the world and the sex was awesome. Also, I asked him many times if he feels good about his gaining and he told me yes.
But yesterday he wore his uniform after 1 month and he felt his belt was hurting him. And today his annoying mother told him he got too fat. A few hours after that he told me he wants to lose weight until his uniform will fit well again. I tried to tell him to adjust the belt, but he told me it's the right size, but it hurts when he sits and the belly hangs over it...or when he bends. So I had to accept this argument. Ofc I don't want him to feel pain.

Before judging me again, I want to tell you that I LOVE HIM no matter what. And I will love him even if he'll ever be skinny. But I was sad all day because I just know I won't see him as attractive as I see him now. And we had many problems with our sex life because he thought I'm not as attracted to him as I should...it wasn't true, I was either stressed with some exams or having other problems and I explained to him. But he always doubted that.
Idk what I'll do when this would be actually true. I know I won't be attracted as I am now. Ofc I'll still like him, but it will be a difference for sure.
Usually the best solution is to talk to him. But how should I tell him something like this? I would be selfish af. And I love him and I want to support his decision. But this just makes me sad...he also saw I was sad today and asked me to explain it and I tried to find an excuse.
4 months