Fat experiences

Slight underarm rub? when did it begin for you, if or when it did?

This is one thing I certainly didn't anticipate, back when I started gaining, was that I would eventually develop underarm rub. At least it's not like thigh rub, which curiously, I have so far yet to develop as of this writing.

It's not annoying really, but more unexpected. I will say however, that I'm glad I epilate/remove all underarm hairs, or else the sweat stink would likely be horrendous.

But yeah, if my arms are straight down at my sides, I feel a light rub when previously I didn't. I think I first noticed this when I passed the BMI for overweight for the first time.

When did you first develop it, if you can remember? Or perhaps, you've always had it, I don't know.
1 year

I've had it for a while, but the area has definitely swollen with the last 50 pounds. Now it looks like a second set of love handles. All the little body hairs wore off, but no rashing or anything.
1 year

I once had a heat rash under both armpits two summers in a row. Chalked it up to the crazy heat and humidity here. Haven’t had it in a while, though. I’m definitely getting an “armpit roll” as I’ve surpassed 200 pounds recently. I hope I don’t get rashes again, though.
1 year

I have a pretty thick armpit roll these days. I've been lucky to avoid and chaffing or rash. I do trim my armpits regularly so I wonder if that helps.
1 year

For me I really started noticing it around BMI 34-35 (about 230 pounds for me). Trimming the hair short maybe helped? But there was a slight bit of bother all through the hot weather.
1 year