Fat experiences

Numbers or inches

What is a bigger turn on seeing the numbers rise or the inches?

For me, at the begging it was all abut the numbers, but now I prefer the softness of inches 🙂
1 year

Numbers or inches

Is "all the numbers" an acceptable answer?

- Weight (of course)
- BMI
- Thigh circumference
- Calf circumference
- Ass circumference
- Waist (below the belly button, where the trousers/shorts/belt tends to settle)
- Gut (belly button)
- Chest (below the boobs/moobs)
- Boobs/moobs
- Upper arm circumference
- Lower arm circumference
- Neck circumference

Or even... how many inches you can pinch before it gets painful.

Or the thought of crossing certain possibly arbitrary milestones. For example, when you realize your thighs are now as big around as your waist was when you started gaining, and you're only going to get bigger. Or other milestones like 200 lbs, 250 lbs, 300 lbs... or alternatively as well, 222 lbs (100 kg), 277 lbs (125 kg), 333 lbs (150 kg), and so on. Or every time you reach another 5 point BMI increment (25, 30, 35, 40...).
1 year

Numbers or inches

How does one measure the circumference of the bicep separate from the tricep?
1 year

Numbers or inches

Munchies:

Bicep with arm at rest, tricep hang while arm raised?
1 year

Numbers or inches

Munchies:

Not sure I understand the question.

Hold the arm horizontal. Use a tape measure to figure out the thickest part above the elbow, and again below the elbow.

In this case I meant at rest. Although, it can be fun to see the difference if you flex the bicep. Imagine how the heavier you get, the smaller the difference is, as the layer of fat gets thicker.
1 year

Numbers or inches

Munchies:

ILuvChubbyChix:
Not sure I understand the question.

Hold the arm horizontal. Use a tape measure to figure out the thickest part above the elbow, and again below the elbow.

In this case I meant at rest. Although, it can be fun to see the difference if you flex the bicep. Imagine how the heavier you get, the smaller the difference is, as the layer of fat gets thicker.

Lemme rephrase. The bicep is on one side of the upper arm. The tricep is on the other. Together they make up the entire upper arm.

How do you get the circumference of the bicep and the tricep as two different measurements?
1 year

Numbers or inches

Munchies:
Lemme rephrase. The bicep is on one side of the upper arm. The tricep is on the other. Together they make up the entire upper arm.

How do you get the circumference of the bicep and the tricep as two different measurements?

I reread what I typed, and I should have said lower arm. So.. fail. I'll update my post accordingly.

I've had a somewhat long day. Maybe I need some meatballs and cake.
1 year

Numbers or inches

I like both, but probably inches more. At my highest weight years ago I was 304 and my waist was 56 inches and my hips were 53.5 inches. Last year in Sept I was down to 253 lbs, but have gained back to 286. I gained differently this time and now my waist is 53 inches and my hips are back to 53.5 inches
1 year

Numbers or inches

ILuvChubbyChix:
Is "all the numbers" an acceptable answer?

- Weight (of course)
- BMI
- Thigh circumference
- Calf circumference
- Ass circumference
- Waist (below the belly button, where the trousers/shorts/belt tends to settle)
- Gut (belly button)
- Chest (below the boobs/moobs)
- Boobs/moobs
- Upper arm circumference
- Lower arm circumference
- Neck circumference

Or even... how many inches you can pinch before it gets painful.

Or the thought of crossing certain possibly arbitrary milestones. For example, when you realize your thighs are now as big around as your waist was when you started gaining, and you're only going to get bigger. Or other milestones like 200 lbs, 250 lbs, 300 lbs... or alternatively as well, 222 lbs (100 kg), 277 lbs (125 kg), 333 lbs (150 kg), and so on. Or every time you reach another 5 point BMI increment (25, 30, 35, 40...).

I meant that once I was more interested in how many pounds did she/I gained or what is her/my BMI and now I appreciate more the layers of fat, size of belly, hips, boobs and so on... e.g. how much you can grab 😉
1 year

Numbers or inches

Since joining about a week ago I've been eating a lot more. I kept track of my calories the last three days. Thursday - 7600
Friday - 6800
Saturday - 5800

I'm wondering how big my butt will be in inches if I get back up to 304 lbs

On average without trying I eat between 3000 and 4000 calories a day
1 year
12   loading