Fat experiences

Things you notice as you get fatter

Just recently I’ve noticed that my 2x shirts are starting to ride up whenever I lift my arms up revealing my belly. Guess I’ll need to upgrade to a 3x soon! I also feel my belly jiggle more when I walk now too.
1 year

- There are barely any pants available in my size in the country I live in
- My thighs shave together with each and every step making me want to be more sedentary smiley (I really need bike shorts/boxers)
- Guys (and sometimes girls) notice me way more often which I never expected!
- I barely want to wear long sleeved anything as my upper arms gained a ton. Tanktops/crop-tops and T-shirts have been a big go-to. I've already ripped a jacked apart...mrep.
1 year

Physical:
- allowing the belly to spill over the waistband/belt, especially when sitting or driving
- losing just a bit of “dash and skip” when walking
- outgrowing clothes
- appetite increasing
- general urge to fondle the belly

Mentally, sometimes it’s a matter of adjusting to your appearance and how you see/identify yourself, especially after new gains and seeing thicker love handles, a puffier face, softer/flabbier appearance, etc.
1 year

Walking less and less, wanting to eat more and more often, growing rolls, and sweating more.
1 year

I can feel my huge belly jiggling and slapping my thighs with every step. I remember when I first noticed it and then I looked in the mirror and saw that even just standing straight up my belly hangs well over my thighs.
So many fat rolls form, especially my lower one is so thick it gets in the way of everything.
1 year

-More chafing issues between my thighs
-Always hungry, even after a big meal, ~1-2 hours later I'm ready to eat again
-Noticing my belly hold up my arms when I cross them.
-Belts hurt a lot more
1 year

My favorite thing about it is that I can feel my thighs and stomach jiggle when I walk now. It is hard for me to believe how jiggly I have gotten when my weight is still so low - 5’6 and 131 pounds. No one who saw me fully dressed would even consider me chubby, much less fat, but I can feel my fat every time I move and I definitely look pudgy when in tight or revealing clothes. I used to be below 100 pounds a few years ago, and 122 just a little over a week ago, so it is a dramatic difference for me.

The shape of my face has changed since I was very skinny, too. It is much less angular. I’m pretty neutral on that - it looked fine before and looks fine now, but it is not exciting for me the same way gains i can grab and shake are.
1 year

The first time I noticed my belly brushing the tops of my thighs as a climbed the stairs was an exciting milestone. It was the first time there was any indication that my belly had grown big and heavy enough to start hanging.

Feeling my belly get in the way when bending down to pick something off the floor or tie my shoelaces was another thing I began noticing. These days I need spread my legs enough to make room for my belly if I want to pick something off the floor, and I've almost given up on shoes with laces or buckles because I struggle so much to reach them.
1 year

I'm noticing it's harder to sit up from lying down. I kind of need to use my arms as well now.
1 year

Having your belly cause your underwear to roll
1 year
123   loading