Extreme obesity

Being turned on by extremely obese people

It sounds really really hot to just be shamelessly called and be treated like a hog. Be fed with pants open for the belly to hang free, in public
1 year

I would make sure she was well looked after and full the way we both like her wondering if she is going to eat more than last time, well I was charged twice to feed her at the buffet.
1 year

Dutch Bbw:
It sounds really really hot to just be shamelessly called and be treated like a hog. Be fed with pants open for the belly to hang free, in public

Oh god yessss. Enough to make me moan just reading this.
1 year

Dutch Bbw:

God we could Get humiated together šŸ˜‰
1 year

And the pig's snout would make it even more obvious and hot
1 year

I'm at a point where my partner playing with his belly is enough to drive me to distraction.

It's funny. If it were anyone else, it would be hot, but nothing special. But when it's him?

Utter perfection.
1 year

Ssbbwari:
Might sound odd but Iā€™ve found attraction in my own unhealthy figure as being a morbidly obese person, my weight is a distraction to myself, Iā€™m always fiddling with my belly or underarm flaps, or comparing the size of my hand to my belly seeing as to how small and chubby my hands are just laying on belly is an intriguing wonder as to how much smaller my hands will be if I continue to put on weight.

Which is where I feel like being obese was meant for me, sounds crazy but I donā€™t think Iā€™d ever get tired of eating, tired of my body, nor tired of the ā€œhassleā€ that comes with being my size. If anything I feel like all those things encourages me to get bigger.

Some donā€™t agree with the physical attraction of someone over 600lbs due to the obvious concerns of their initial health, but speaking from someone who is, theyā€™re many resources Iā€™ve learned to use over the years to make myself comfortable with the ins and outs of being a bigger person, and itā€™s not bad at all!

Good to hear your truth. +1.
1 year

Ssbbwari:
Might sound odd but Iā€™ve found attraction in my own unhealthy figure as being a morbidly obese person, my weight is a distraction to myself, Iā€™m always fiddling with my belly or underarm flaps, or comparing the size of my hand to my belly seeing as to how small and chubby my hands are just laying on belly is an intriguing wonder as to how much smaller my hands will be if I continue to put on weight.

Which is where I feel like being obese was meant for me, sounds crazy but I donā€™t think Iā€™d ever get tired of eating, tired of my body, nor tired of the ā€œhassleā€ that comes with being my size. If anything I feel like all those things encourages me to get bigger.

Some donā€™t agree with the physical attraction of someone over 600lbs due to the obvious concerns of their initial health, but speaking from someone who is, theyā€™re many resources Iā€™ve learned to use over the years to make myself comfortable with the ins and outs of being a bigger person, and itā€™s not bad at all!

Never, ever change. Even if it's a short ever šŸ„µ
1 year
12   loading