Fat experiences

Warning!! this is about abuse, both major and minor.

When a feedee says "hey I'm X weight now" saying "you need to be bigger" is such a d*ck thing to say unless theyve mentioned they like hearing it. It makes it sound like they're not good enough or you're never satisfied.

Most importantly no means no. Unless someone's into force feeding and pushing their limits, if someone says "stop" when they're stuffed, listen.

Also let them decide what they want to eat. I see all these dudes go "imma feed dese here weight gain shakes and they gonna get fatttt" and it's like, what if they don't want them? What if they don't want McDonald's, heavy cream, etc. Let them decide what they want.

Lastly, have some personality. Coming off as a creepy fetishist just looking for one thing is going to turn everyone off. At least pretend there's more to you than "how mush do u weigh can I feed u why u no answer"
1 year

Reflection of Perfection:
When a feedee says "hey I'm X weight now" saying "you need to be bigger" is such a d*ck thing to say unless theyve mentioned they like hearing it. It makes it sound like they're not good enough or you're never satisfied.

Most importantly no means no. Unless someone's into force feeding and pushing their limits, if someone says "stop" when they're stuffed, listen.

Also let them decide what they want to eat. I see all these dudes go "imma feed dese here weight gain shakes and they gonna get fatttt" and it's like, what if they don't want them? What if they don't want McDonald's, heavy cream, etc. Let them decide what they want.

Lastly, have some personality. Coming off as a creepy fetishist just looking for one thing is going to turn everyone off. At least pretend there's more to you than "how mush do u weigh can I feed u why u no answer"

Couldn't have said it better myself.

To add to this:

Leaving your feedee when they get too fat.

Not supporting your feedee if they they want to lose weight.

Non-consentual secret feedings

Treating your feedee as just fetish fuel.

Not stepping in when your feedee develops harmful habits.
1 year

Food tampering behind your feedee's back.
1 year

stevita:

Breech of trust aside, food tampering can straight up kill a person. And if caught, you may face jail time depending on local laws. Do not do the thing.
1 year

stevita:

Munchies:
Breech of trust aside, food tampering can straight up kill a person. And if caught, you may face jail time depending on local laws. Do not do the thing.

Thank you!

I am strictly a feeder and NOT a feedee, but earlier in the year I caught my supposed "feedee", who also identifies as a mutual gainer, in the act of slipping chemicals into food meant for me, after this individual promised me that my smaller stature didn't make me less attractive to them despite their publicly advertised preference for heavier partners on social media. As a general rule, I don't "doxx" in public, but if you or anyone want to message me in private, either on here or on Tumblr, I can give you the name, phone number, tumblr url, residential address, vehicle make and model (although I don't know the license plate or VIN number), and workplace of someone to avoid at all costs.

Really, though, I'm most interested to share the workplace, because this person works in foodservice. So here it goes.

If you find yourself in Houston, TX, don't drink coffee at the e-bar on the ground level at Nordstrom.
1 year

stevita:

Munchies:

stevita:
Thank you!

I am strictly a feeder and NOT a feedee, but earlier in the year I caught my supposed "feedee", who also identifies as a mutual gainer, in the act of slipping chemicals into food meant for me, after this individual promised me that my smaller stature didn't make me less attractive to them despite their publicly advertised preference for heavier partners on social media. As a general rule, I don't "doxx" in public, but if you or anyone want to message me in private, either on here or on Tumblr, I can give you the name, phone number, tumblr url, residential address, vehicle make and model (although I don't know the license plate or VIN number), and workplace of someone to avoid at all costs.

Really, though, I'm most interested to share the workplace, because this person works in foodservice. So here it goes.

If you find yourself in Houston, TX, don't drink coffee at the e-bar on the ground level at Nordstrom.

Yes, queen. Scorch them.

Still though, be careful giving that information out. You may accidentally bite yourself in the butt.
1 year

What's she gonna do, roll up to the 99 cent store right now and shank me in the back in front of all these witnesses while I shop for a goddamn soup ladle? Sneak up on me tomorrow in the bathroom at the downtown Marriot and chloroform me on the way to my job interview? Contact my boss and tell him I'm a psychopath and I'm trying to destroy her reputation in the feedism community? (Pro-tip: don't drop the F-word with someone's employer. It'll only invite questions you don't want to answer.)

She can't call the cops on me for defamation because I already called the cops on her for the food tampering and I told social media about it. There's also the abandonment of marriage (she's still married on paper to a woman in Pittsburgh PA), the grand theft auto, the missing person report, and at this point, I think technically kidnapping, hostage-taking, and blackmail. Not to mention physical assault. I talked to the wife she abandoned and she fled Pittsburgh and drove to Houston in a shitty Chevy Spark because there's a police report in Pittsburgh that states she attempted to throw someone down a flight of stairs.

I'm not really worried about my abuser coming back to hurt me. As far as I'm concerned, she's immobilized herself with her own recklessness.

Don't drink the coffee at Nordstrom.
1 year

stevita:
What's she gonna do, roll up to the 99 cent store right now and shank me in the back in front of all these witnesses while I shop for a goddamn soup ladle? Sneak up on me tomorrow in the bathroom at the downtown Marriot and chloroform me on the way to my job interview? Contact my boss and tell him I'm a psychopath and I'm trying to destroy her reputation in the feedism community? (Pro-tip: don't drop the F-word with someone's employer. It'll only invite questions you don't want to answer.)

She can't call the cops on me for defamation because I already called the cops on her for the food tampering and I told social media about it. There's also the abandonment of marriage (she's still married on paper to a woman in Pittsburgh PA), the grand theft auto, the missing person report, and at this point, I think technically kidnapping, hostage-taking, and blackmail. Not to mention physical assault. I talked to the wife she abandoned and she fled Pittsburgh and drove to Houston in a shitty Chevy Spark because there's a police report in Pittsburgh that states she attempted to throw someone down a flight of stairs.

I'm not really worried about my abuser coming back to hurt me. As far as I'm concerned, she's immobilized herself with her own recklessness.

Don't drink the coffee at Nordstrom.

Well, excuse me then. Carry on.
1 year