General

What is it you value (most) in a serious relationship?

Yeah Communication is a must have like not even for relationships even just turning someone down the person should inform the other of there disinterest and yet it feels like people these day's just can't talk period regardless of the topic at hand kinda bizzare.
1 year

Honesty and respect. It takes a brave soul to meet this challenge on a daily basis. However once met, growth of all kinds can be had to the benefit of both.
1 year

Some things that come to mind are kindness, accepting me for who I am and not what they want me to be, humour, communication, hygiene, independence, mutual supportiveness.

Also cooler temperaments and non-controlling natures. I've been hurt by way, waaay too many people outside of relationships who have bad tempers/are control freaks so those traits are the last thing I want in them, I want to relax and get away from those kind of people when I'm in a romance (got lucky and never dated anyone with those traits at least). They're a complete anathema to me.
1 year

Honesty, communication, respect, kindness, emotional maturity, independence, shared sense of humor, intellectually stimulating, hygiene, compatible love languages.
1 year

shadowddr:
WOW ALL THAT?!?!?!?

doublefrosted:
Yes, all that. If I'm going to be in a serious, long term relationship with someone I shouldn't have to settle for anything less, and I won't.[/quote]

I'm guessing hygiene scares most of them off🤣
1 year

shadowddr:
WOW ALL THAT?!?!?!?

Yes, all that. If I'm going to be in a serious, long term relationship with someone I shouldn't have to settle for anything less, and I won't.
1 year

Reflection of Perfection:
I'm guessing hygiene scares most of them off🤣

Ah, I'm sorry. I deleted to repost to fix a typo in my quoting. And in answer to your post, probably!
1 year

shadowddr:
Actually, hygiene is really important so... to be ure we both are clean, let's take a bath together "DOUBLEFROSTED"

I just want to make it clear that I find suggestions and propositions like this from complete strangers unappealing and, frankly, cringy. Please stop.
1 year

doublefrosted:
Honesty, communication, respect, kindness, emotional maturity, independence, shared sense of humor, intellectually stimulating, hygiene, compatible love languages.

Amen.
1 year

shadowddr:
Actually, hygiene is really important so... to be ure we both are clean, let's take a bath together "DOUBLEFROSTED"

doublefrosted:
I just want to make it clear that I find suggestions and propositions like this from complete strangers unappealing and, frankly, cringy. Please stop.

in shadowddr profile in his about me, he sounds like a total creep
1 year
123   loading