General

What is it you value (most) in a serious relationship?

shadowddr:
Actually, hygiene is really important so... to be ure we both are clean, let's take a bath together "DOUBLEFROSTED"

doublefrosted:
I just want to make it clear that I find suggestions and propositions like this from complete strangers unappealing and, frankly, cringy. Please stop.

LuvsChub04:
in shadowddr profile in his about me, he sounds like a total creep

Wait, you mean the 42 year old with no pics and a giant run on sentence in his profile asking random strangers to take a bath with them isn't totally normal behavior?🤣
1 year

Reflection of Perfection:
Wait, you mean the 42 year old with no pics and a giant run on sentence in his profile asking random strangers to take a bath with them isn't totally normal behavior?🤣

shadowddr:
sorry I dont write like William Shakespeare, like you, English is my second language, at least I'm trying my best, and to be honest Im ugly as hell and YOU PEOPLE DISCRIMINATE ME if I post a picture but if I dont you make fun of me, then what do I do?... I apologized and everything and you are still kicking my nuts, what do you want from me? you know what you can all GO FLY A KITE!!!

Don't blame this on speaking English as a second language. I have many friends who speak English as a second or even third language. Some of them don't speak very good English either. But not a single one of them would do what you just did.
1 year

shadowddr:
sorry I dont write like William Shakespeare, like you, English is my second language, at least I'm trying my best, and to be honest Im ugly as hell and YOU PEOPLE DISCRIMINATE ME if I post a picture but if I dont you make fun of me, then what do I do?... I apologized and everything and you are still kicking my nuts, what do you want from me? you know what you can all GO FLY A KITE!!!

Nadie te discrimina, cabron. Tienes que tratar mejor a las mujeres.
1 year

shadowddr:

Lol, gottem
1 year

shadowddr:

Munchies:
Lol, gottem

You're absolutely right though. Language barriers are no excuse to be creepy.
1 year

shadowddr:

Munchies:
Lol, gottem

It really isn't. There's a difference between a miscommunication and ... whatever that was.

And then trying to get her to delete the evidence. Smh.
1 year

shadowddr:

Munchies:
Lol, gottem

Munchies:
It really isn't. There's a difference between a miscommunication and ... whatever that was.

And then trying to get her to delete the evidence. Smh.

It wasn't the first time they had tried to get my attention with an inappropriate or crude comment. I had previously ignored them in the hopes not giving them the attention they wanted would be enough for them to stop it, but it obviously wasn't.

This time I decided setting a clear boundary and asking them to stop was the only solution, and I guess they weren't happy being called out and told no.

OP - I'm very sorry this conversation got a little derailed. Could we all maybe go back to talking about the things we value in a serious relationship?
1 year
123   loading