Fat experiences

Body change

I love the idea of body change.

I love gaining for someone and seeing my abs melt away and having them grip my soft "love handles" at the same time I also love working out for someone and having them enjoy my fit muscular body smiley

I love seeing the woman I am with gaining and becoming softer and softer... I seeing the change smiley

I am really into contrast, and luckily so far the lovely ladies I had a relationship with ether liked feeding me while keeping their firm bodies in shape, or, what happened in most cases was that once they settled in they let themselves go, steadily gaining while encouraging me to work out... which in some cases ended up of them having an extra 100 lbs of pure fat (which was occasionally pressed against my rock hard body smiley )

To be honest, I love gaining and/or having the women I am with gain, as long as the contrast between us is remained and one of us ends up with a body change... I love it so much that when I did date some skinny women, I started gaining intentionally, just so that we have some fat between us as a buffer (before they settled in and let go or encouraged me to gain more smiley)
1 year

Body change

thats hot
1 year

Body change

falcor:
I love the idea of body change.

I love gaining for someone and seeing my abs melt away and having them grip my soft "love handles" at the same time I also love working out for someone and having them enjoy my fit muscular body smiley

I love seeing the woman I am with gaining and becoming softer and softer... I seeing the change smiley

I am really into contrast, and luckily so far the lovely ladies I had a relationship with ether liked feeding me while keeping their firm bodies in shape, or, what happened in most cases was that once they settled in they let themselves go, steadily gaining while encouraging me to work out... which in some cases ended up of them having an extra 100 lbs of pure fat (which was occasionally pressed against my rock hard body smiley )

To be honest, I love gaining and/or having the women I am with gain, as long as the contrast between us is remained and one of us ends up with a body change... I love it so much that when I did date some skinny women, I started gaining intentionally, just so that we have some fat between us as a buffer (before they settled in and let go or encouraged me to gain more smiley)

Awesome indeed :-) It’s a dream come true when your mate gains with ya. My wife has been fat most of her adult life so that part has been pretty easy. We’ve happily gained a lot of weight together :-)
1 year