Fat experiences

So embarrassing

For my Dad’s birthday, my brother bought him this high tech beach chair that he can also use sitting out by the pool. So everyone was trying it out…all my nieces and nephew etc. and I had a strong feeling I shouldn’t but everyone said to try it. So I did and the second I lowered myself down to sit in it nor only did the entire seat canvas part rip and break but the heavy fall made my already skin tight pants blow the button right off and then the zipper came down and my huge belly that I try so hard to hide from my family tumbled out. Then, to make matters worse, I couldn’t get up. My belly is so huge and the belly rolls so immense that it’s difficult to even lean forward.
It was extremely embarrassing to say the least and nobody could pull me up so I had to turn my body around so my belly was facing the ground and push my self up with my hands. Then once I got up my soft cascading and jiggly belly was on complete display as I tried in vain to zip it up. My 6 year old niece said our loud how did you get so fat auntie? And this is going on as I’m trying to stuff my fat rolls into my pants to hide it, but since the buttons had shot off it was hard to keep the pants up, plus we had just eaten dinner and the ice cream cake which I had 3 huge pieces so I was full as fuck anyway. In the end nobody really mentioned it but for the rest of the night I had to sit with my belly hanging out because the zipper would only go halfway up and when I sat down it wound come all the way down too.plus the shirt I had on was tight bc I have gained so much weight so quickly that I have no clothes that fit. So the rest of the night my belly was on display and my 6 year old niece kept trying to play with it. It was a nightmare. Anyone else have a situation like this happen?
1 year

So embarrassing

OMG that would be embarrassing.
I have broken a few lawn chairs so I know to stay off them.
I hope your Dad isn't too mad about it.
I bought a large size canvas chair you unfold and a few hours later I had torn a few gromets where it is attached to the chair.
At one outdoor concert I sat down it a big lawn chair and sunk it a good six inches into the ground.
1 year

So embarrassing

He wasn’t mad it was more a shock to everyone about how fat I had gotten. I try to hide it really well when im with family.
1 year

So embarrassing

If I go to my parents my Mom will not let me on her metal lawn chairs on the back porch.
She has a Wicker love seat there too but she hates when I sit on it and complains the whole time.
1 year

So embarrassing

BradyG:
For my Dad’s birthday, my brother bought him this high tech beach chair that he can also use sitting out by the pool. So everyone was trying it out…all my nieces and nephew etc. and I had a strong feeling I shouldn’t but everyone said to try it. So I did and the second I lowered myself down to sit in it nor only did the entire seat canvas part rip and break but the heavy fall made my already skin tight pants blow the button right off and then the zipper came down and my huge belly that I try so hard to hide from my family tumbled out. Then, to make matters worse, I couldn’t get up. My belly is so huge and the belly rolls so immense that it’s difficult to even lean forward.
It was extremely embarrassing to say the least and nobody could pull me up so I had to turn my body around so my belly was facing the ground and push my self up with my hands. Then once I got up my soft cascading and jiggly belly was on complete display as I tried in vain to zip it up. My 6 year old niece said our loud how did you get so fat auntie? And this is going on as I’m trying to stuff my fat rolls into my pants to hide it, but since the buttons had shot off it was hard to keep the pants up, plus we had just eaten dinner and the ice cream cake which I had 3 huge pieces so I was full as fuck anyway. In the end nobody really mentioned it but for the rest of the night I had to sit with my belly hanging out because the zipper would only go halfway up and when I sat down it wound come all the way down too.plus the shirt I had on was tight bc I have gained so much weight so quickly that I have no clothes that fit. So the rest of the night my belly was on display and my 6 year old niece kept trying to play with it. It was a nightmare. Anyone else have a situation like this happen?

Omg that sounds like a big nightmare lol,
Im sorry that happened smiley i wish i could of been there to see it tho, in a way it is pretty hot lol. But not your niece asking you the questions I'm sure it didn't feel all too great. If i would of been there i would of made sure to help you up and made sure we either went and got new clothes for you or just left all together. Again I'm sorry that you experienced that smiley
1 year

So embarrassing

Sounds awful 😞
Especially the reactions around, and not your exposed belly. I think they should not be so hard on you about gaining weight. In my view, a real woman is the one with curves and back rolls. Not bones and sticks. Be proud of yourself. You beautiful like you are, and you should not be embarrassed about this. You way better than your family if they did not accept you the way you are now.
1 year

So embarrassing

You should be so ashamed. Hot too.
1 year

So embarrassing

The nest chairs are wooden and have a wide leg base. My wife is at least 330 pounds and they work best for us, as I’m not exactly skinny anymore either. Sorry to hear you have to hide your fat. It’s so much more comfy to be able to let it out when you need to!
1 year