Fat experiences

Plight of the bottom heavy male feedee

All of my weight is around my waist (60"smiley and on my chest (large, soft moobs). I wish I had a much bigger butt and heavier thighs and legs to even things out and redistribute my extra weight more evenly. I would love to be more pear shaped.
1 year

I am 256 pounds and pear shaped, most people don't believe me when I tell them I'm slightly over 18 stone because it's not all on my belly but if they saw my legs and wide Ass they'd think again.

My belly didn't grow out until I was 16 stone, before that I had barely anything on my belly
1 year

My weight is fairly even across my growing body , I’ve got big chunky thighs supporting a shelf like ass. My belly has just started to hang recently and when I sit down my moobs rest quite nicely on my gut. I’m quite happy with how the fat gets distributed but wish a little more would go to my face and I could grow another chin. Happy gaining guys
1 year

I too seem to gain everywhere, not just my belly. Granted, I'm not that big so who knows if things change as the scale goes higher smiley
1 year
12   loading