Fat experiences

I may have a weird case of body dysmorphia

Munchies:
Welcome back. We are happy you're here.

I'm curious. Have you spoken to a professional about your body issues? A therapist could be very helpful.

Thiccbell:
I am seeking therapy. Unfortunately our sessions are usually two or more months apart.

As a person who has struggled with body dysmorphia and depression, I just want you to know that you don't have to keep feeling like this. And that it can get better. Don't resign yourself to self-loathing.
1 year

So a little late, but I wanted to share this and not opening a new thread.

These last couple weeks have been extremely filled with apathy. falling into the work>home>sleep>repeat routine and all that. Couldn't even be bothered to cook so I would do like 3 minute dinners and try to make them last the week so I didn't have to cook again.

I have still been following up on watching artists and content creators and that does give me a bit of joy. But the other day, since I haven't done it in ages, I decided to splurge and do a stuffing. And I hated it.

It felt like so much food but rather than feeling full I was just bored of eating. This was the first time I ever felt like this, looking down at my pathetic little stomach that wouldn't expand.

It used to be my only comfort and relaxation moment: stuff myself to the brim and enjoy the sated feeling of satisfaction. But not this time. I assume that even though it was only a couple of weeks, my body was already used to the low effort food I was eating so anything fancy was obviously too much.
Making matters worse, the therapist I was seeking just rescheduled our next appointment which was supposed to be today. And this is the third time the appointment is delayed as well which is adding another layer of frustration.

I don't want to end this post on a sour note, but honestly there's little else I can do. Its not like its the first time I felt down, its just this time feels a much heavier burden than before.

EDIT: Ah yes. depresso-o'clock over here lol.
Well honestly, I do feel a bit afflicted, but still, life goes on. I have a whole lot of other things and hobbies that bring me just as much joy if not more. So its not like I'm completely hating myself, I'm used to feeling like this and it will pass. I just need to keep myself entertained in other ways, that's all!
1 year

Thiccbell:
So a little late, but I wanted to share this and not opening a new thread.

These last couple weeks have been extremely filled with apathy. falling into the work>home>sleep>repeat routine and all that. Couldn't even be bothered to cook so I would do like 3 minute dinners and try to make them last the week so I didn't have to cook again.

I have still been following up on watching artists and content creators and that does give me a bit of joy. But the other day, since I haven't done it in ages, I decided to splurge and do a stuffing. And I hated it.

It felt like so much food but rather than feeling full I was just bored of eating. This was the first time I ever felt like this, looking down at my pathetic little stomach that wouldn't expand.

It used to be my only comfort and relaxation moment: stuff myself to the brim and enjoy the sated feeling of satisfaction. But not this time. I assume that even though it was only a couple of weeks, my body was already used to the low effort food I was eating so anything fancy was obviously too much.
Making matters worse, the therapist I was seeking just rescheduled our next appointment which was supposed to be today. And this is the third time the appointment is delayed as well which is adding another layer of frustration.

I don't want to end this post on a sour note, but honestly there's little else I can do. Its not like its the first time I felt down, its just this time feels a much heavier burden than before.

EDIT: Ah yes. depresso-o'clock over here lol.
Well honestly, I do feel a bit afflicted, but still, life goes on. I have a whole lot of other things and hobbies that bring me just as much joy if not more. So its not like I'm completely hating myself, I'm used to feeling like this and it will pass. I just need to keep myself entertained in other ways, that's all!

Hey, man. I'm sorry to hear that. I don't know what to say, but I just want you to know that I'm rooting for you.
1 year
12   loading